Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Of War

1K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  swntzu 
#1 ·
I knotice a lot of people have been playing/hoping to play, dawn of war here. I was hoping I could get a chance to have a game or so with some of you. feel free to post your log in name (not password or cd key) here so LO members can have games together ^_^

Mine is Zorablade

Hope to see you guys in the Beta/After Beta :)

-Jenn

*Edit. I play eldar *in-game* I like chaos and marines too but they're to typical ^_^

#7 ·
I'm IsItUsed

Whenever I' start a game I'll send a few msges in the DOW chat with LIBRARIUM ONLINE in caps to catch anyone’s eye that’s watching.
The games I'll host will be named LibOnline, and I'll wait 5 min before launching. I hope to see some of you in their.
-GM

p.s. I prefer human vs. computer set ups, but I can be convinced to do some player vs. player.

#12 ·
Zora Blade has a good point though. If we want to keep our (LO) games to ourselves, then we may as well go into intermediate. The tricky part of joining a particular game is that the list of games jumps around every second or so, if there are a lot of people on. Perhaps this may be less awkward if there are fewer people in intermediate.

We are all gonna be at about the same level anyway, so we don't need to worry about letting in a DoW Uber Psycho stranger.

For the record, I will be Hard_Aun, and will tend to play Space Marines - Blood Ravens. Passwords to my games will be 'lo' (lowercase)

Anyone got any comments on it so far? I think it is very spectacular, and the multi player rocks.

#13 ·
Oh god it rules... better than sex... sometimes... I love painting my armies.

Only thing that bugs me is the eldar sound like they're speeking in morse code... or like an Imperial probe droid hehe... Bee beep beep... ^_^

I've made my blood angels and like 10 other chapters to my likeing color scheme wise. The full version is going to kick so much ass.

-Jenn

#14 ·
I am known as Pulium (I'll utterly crush the one that stole my nick (Pulan) when I get my hands on him and some graphics problems are fixed)....

I'll have a chaos army rampaging in the beginers area as soon the menues are readable for me.

#20 ·
As I said, Ill be Slai, playing with Space Marines, generally.

Thoughts on the game: its fun at times, but it doesnt bring anything extraordinary thus far, really. Good game, but nothing exceptional.

The fact that its Warhammer brings it a notch higher than id rate it if it wasnt.

#22 ·
The game is one of the best that i have played in a long time. IF ground control 2 didnt come out then this game would have been revolutionary. Since it seems like some of the ideas were borrowed from it, it loses a degree of originality. Though the morale factor is new, it just doesnt make that much of a difference gameplay wise, why wittle down the enemies moral when you can just bumrush with marines?

#23 ·
We have to move our LO games to beginers lobby, it maes a hell of alot more sense, I mean, we don't get any benefits from being in Intermedite. Besides, I'm still beginer so if I want a fair non-LO game I have to go back to Beginner, which normally wouldnt be a problem but I'm getting a *****LOAD of lag, which is really depressing.

#25 ·
Originally posted by Space Cow@Aug 9 2004, 06:42
We have to move our LO games to beginers lobby, it maes a hell of alot more sense, I mean, we don't get any benefits from being in Intermedite. Besides, I'm still beginer so if I want a fair non-LO game I have to go back to Beginner, which normally wouldnt be a problem but I'm getting a *****LOAD of lag, which is really depressing.
[snapback]194541[/snapback]​
Actualy there is a point there is less spam and games in the intermedite, and plus if your going to play with some one it doesnt matter what lobby you are both in as long as your going to play each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.