Welcome to Librarium Online!
I need help, I can't for the life of me figure out if my PC will be able to run Blood Bowl. I can do Team Fortress 2, Garrys Mod, DOW1 and Warhammer Online fine. I have an AMD Phenom 8400 processor triple core 3gb with an integrated ATI Radeon HD 2100 graphics card (256 M, and the sound card should be fine. If anyone could help me, it would be very much appreciated!
There you go.Minimum system requirements:
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP2 / VISTA SP1
- Processor: PENTIUM4 2.4GHZ / ATHLONXP 2400+
- 3D Graphics card: 128 MB 100% DirectX® 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 / ATI RADEON X700 or higher)*
- RAM Memory: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (VISTA)
- Hard disk space: 3 GB
- Sound card: DirectX® 9 COMPATIBLE
- Internet connection required for online game
Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.Originally Posted by amishcellphone
Thanks Rork.. I had found a different spec list that had listed it as needing 256mb graphics card so wasn't sure if mine would run it. But it does! And it's excellent