Forza3 is Eating My Life! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Forza3 is Eating My Life!

I just picked up Forza3 at long last, and let me tell you- if you're in to cars, and I mean really in to cars- you can't go wrong with Forza.

The game is an absolutely beautiful racing simulation, although I don't race, I drift. I spent the past week blowing off my painting and modeling just to work on cars and get my tuning profile dialed down solid. The game is a blast.

I guess what I'm asking is: how many of you LOers are on Forza3, and would you like to hook up and drift with me some time? I'm still a little new to drifting in Forza (RL experience =/= Forza experience), but I'd be willing to lay down some tandem runs with anybody.
    Gamertag is: SlyBlu7

Graphics are probably the best thing about this game, and if you're a talented painter, it translates right over to the vinyl editor. You can earn a lot of respect by making flat surfaces look 3d, or by freehanding hard details onto a car (like my headlights, using the standard GW gemstone method of course)

Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

Haha! Very nice work on those headlights Cap'n! I don't have Forza, although I'm fairly into cars I've never found a racing game that's really clicked with me..

I may give this game a look though, the graphics and the level of detail really are impressive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x3)

I used to be hooked on that game for a while, I spent more time in the paint and vinyl editor then playing the actual game. I have since moved on to other things.
    World Eater and Blood Angels striped 8/28/10

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Yep Lewbot, if you're into cars, you're golden. You can change just about anything that you can get a wrench around, from Caster values in your steering, to the valves and ports in your motor. You can even do a few engine or transmission swaps.
    I hit a brick wall with the tuning though. So I'll be happy to return home to LO for a while.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread