Super Smash Sequel - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talked about this on Gamefaqs forums and I was wondering what you guys thought on this. The argument was that if the current game keeps selling as well as it has then the sequel won't be released for quite a while. I personally don't think a sequel will be made until revolution is released. Also I think that fighters shouldn't be rushed like street fighter 2 was. What you guys think? And what features would you guys like to see in a new SSB?

<(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sequal is&#39;nt really needed on gamecube for such perfection as SSBM, but in the next one i&#39;d like to see more courses, like phendrana drifts of Metroid Prime or something and better in game monsters, like space pirates, and not just zelda monsters.
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face... for ever."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am thinking like adding sonic or tails to the mix too. The gameplay is hard to improve on though.
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

+ Reply to Thread