Halo 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H2: The reason for xbox/xbox live. Yes i can admit, the campaign was so horrid in halo 3, but that doesn't even matter. the MP in h2 makes it godliest game ever. most fun in my LIFE. i heard someone talk of 'boo no bots in halo 2 waaaa' so wat!? h2's mp is meant for a get to gether experience. not to mention how that just induces more ppl to buy xbox live. the graphics are INSANE. nothing, NOTHING beats them. can't argue with that. the game is well balanced. i liked all the weapons, new and old, and nothings too cheap. ppl can say "oh that sword is toOo damn good!" it's not unbeatable. its simply put the best thing ive ever had. wanna argue? post the grudge

**halo 2, godliest game ever. the sole reason for xbox to be invented**

good game <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Potratz' target='_blank'>http://mistupid.com/stuff/whackbin.htm</a>
    DE.. fear them, play them, BE them...
    -*God of HALO2 .... question my skills? challenge me on xbox live and i&#39;ll show you who&#39;s boss*-

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that multiplayer is alot of fun but I hate the fact that people never cooperate in team games. Everyone seems to go their own way, which of course is not the games fault. But I would disagree about the campaign. Granted it wasnt the best, but I found it to be reasonably satisfying. And all you people who are all pissed that it has a cliffhanger ending are being too near-sighted, thats what allows for a sequel&#33;
    “ Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man. ” - Thomas Paine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiplayer is fun but I only 3 friends to play with and no Xbox live <_<
    Otherwise it kicks ass, and the people who complain about the sword can&#39;t develope any long range strategy.

The Campaign had its flaws but was still fun and enjoyable.

The people that didn&#39;t like the cliffhanger ending must have hated the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
    It&#39;s fantastically exciting in a really boring way.

Intelligence is but a light in the darkness of life.

My mind is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks up all of the little crap, but the big stuff has to be picked up by hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the things I hated most about Halo 2 was the people. Little racist kids called people jews and n**gers like it was normal. They also screamed in their loud un developed voices sounding like screeching hell bats. Not to mention no one ever goes for the objective in the game. Team work is non existent.

All the games become repetive, you don&#39;t notice the great graphics after a half hour. Definately not the godliest game. Worst in my opinion.

Did I mention all the preteen racist wannabees in that game? Boring...boring...boring...
    Mass murda makes me happy&#33;
    Dead bodies make me happy&#33;
    Until eternity,
    We&#39;ll always have the Juggalo Family&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Originally posted by The&#045;Phoenix@Dec 27 2004, 174
    Did I mention all the preteen racist wannabees in that game? Boring...boring...boring...
    [snapback]287368[/snapback]

No kidding.I played it online at my cousin&#39;s houseand I can&#39;t remember how many times I&#39;d "accidently" assasinate one&#39;a my team mates just to get the little spew to shut up&#33; My cries of "Get the friggin&#39; objective&#33;" Were repeatedly drowned out by cries of "Holy dirt you *****tard so suck so much you&#39;re gay&#33;"Then of course it was my fault we lost because "You didn&#39;t get my back&#33;"

I hate people :glare:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Edicius@Dec 28 2004, 02:16
    I hate people :glare:
    [snapback]287503[/snapback]
    that&#39;s funny, so do i&#33;
    seriously, it depresses me that i have to be put down to their level to play a game.
    and they whine and moan about losing, and blame it on "other" teammates.
    it&#39;s sad that they don&#39;t realise the problem is themselves.
    much like our cheese-caller threads here, i might add, where everyone got this friend that can&#39;t cope with losing, and calls cheese instead of trying to get past it.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

Originally posted by d4Rk_31d4R@Dec 22 2004, 23:47
    H2: The reason for xbox/xbox live. Yes i can admit, the campaign was so horrid in halo 3, but that doesn&#39;t even matter. the MP in h2 makes it godliest game ever. most fun in my LIFE. i heard someone talk of &#39;boo no bots in halo 2 waaaa&#39; so wat&#33;? h2&#39;s mp is meant for a get to gether experience. not to mention how that just induces more ppl to buy xbox live. the graphics are INSANE. nothing, NOTHING beats them. can&#39;t argue with that. the game is well balanced. i liked all the weapons, new and old, and nothings too cheap. ppl can say "oh that sword is toOo damn good&#33;" it&#39;s not unbeatable. its simply put the best thing ive ever had. wanna argue? post the grudge

**halo 2, godliest game ever. the sole reason for xbox to be invented**
    [snapback]284032[/snapback]

Halo 2, good? Yes

Halo 2, godly? no

graphics? its xbox graphics.. xbox can handle oh so much..

i&#39;ve played halo 2 plenty of hours, its a good game, and is ofcourse the reason for xbox/ live, although.. the graphics aren&#39;t insane.. it is only a bit tweaked from halo 1.. campaign.. to me IMO there wasn&#39;t anything truly amazing.. yeah its cool to be a convenant.. and all but yeah.. it has more features.. but yeah...

yeah... i aint Halo 2 hater, i played it and.. i sometimes do now.., but after playing Half life 2.. it made halo 2 scrunch up in godliness... graphics, hah HALF LIFE 2 is insane graphics... hah its on pc.. and xbox .. can&#39;t handle as much. It had around the same ending as Halo 2, but the gameplay through the story was more action-packed, and more intense than halo 2.

MP, hmm Half life 2 deathmatch is alright, but that is why it came with COUNTERSTRIKE: SOURCE.. and counterstrike is a not a game to compete with.

hah

if you play half life 2.. ( saying that you also meet the spec requirements.. ) you will see what i mean... it just kills all FPS&#39;s out there..

until the next UNREAL comes out.. hah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend who thinks he is good at the game. He grabs a Sniper Rifle and the RL and he snipes, again and agian as i try to have fun like doing a little jig or snping him. But he said noone could beat him, so a few hours ago I played him on Live, he said "ha ha" every time i was fighting someone esle and he got a luckly shot. I said he was a cheap player, he said, "i have... use it&#33;" I said you abuse the SR he said someing so I said he loves men and he did...o getiing of tract. I think that campers, and the like should learn to play with another weapon, hell, I am handy with a pistol or two add will do a pistol match against any of you&#33; I might not win though&#33; :hmm:

Psst, his GT id DeathRakka, add him and h4t3 him&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Nothing worng with sniping.If you can find a little rock to hide under and yopu&#39;re a good shot,then snipe to your heart&#39;s content.Every team needs one y&#39;know,and it&#39;s nit like they&#39;re invincible,one well tossed greande and thier little hiding hole turns into a death trap.Now camping outside a spawn point and capping people in the brain as they spring back up from death is very very cheap and anybody who engages in this practice should be tossed into a room full of wet badgers in heat.

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

.Now camping outside a spawn point and capping people in the brain as they spring back up from death is very very cheap and anybody who engages in this practice should be tossed into a room full of wet badgers in heat.
    Yeah that happens too me all the time on FPS games really pisses me off. But what I hate more is when I stab that f*cker up with my sword the little tosser complains that swords are unfair and should be banned&#33; Then he was kicked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast