World Of Warcraft. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this one if for anyone that has WOW or for the brits that dont have it yet that are going to get it,i just wanted to start this forum up because after like 8 years of waiting its nearly here (well for the uk anyway,stupud americans always getin stuff before us *shakes his fist*) i just want to know what u guys think of it, what type of race you will be going, what class, what profesion you will want to learn and what you ultimatley want your character to look like.

I myself will be going a Human as my race mage as my class and i am going to learn herbalism for a profesion. What i want my character to look like will be medium length bushy grey hair with short grey beard,long cloak with hood and face scarf (hides half his face),realy light white skin.

Oh and me and a couple of my m8's will be starting a scots clan (as you probably have guessed it will be a scotish based cland),for allied players only. If you are interested tell me your MSN if you have one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

I have had WoW since it came out here in the states 2 months ago and I believe it is the most awesome MMorpg I have played.

I played everquest 1 and 2, asherons call 1 and 2, anarchy online, star wars galaxies and ultima online. This one blows them all away.

The quest system is easy to grasp and fun to complete. the graphics are beautiful. The combat system is easy to control and the types of characters and classes cover all the basics with room for a few exotics in the future.

I play a 22 level Night Elf Hunter. Although I did play a dwarf paladin for awhile (great character byt the way) I just wanted to concentrate on 1 character for now since I only really get to play for about 5 hours on the weekends.

I like it. I hope you give it a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL i know what it is like i have got the beta i just want to hear what you guys think about it,.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL i have chnged my mind about the race i am going again,i am now going to go a undead rogue i will still be going for the same look with this guy,hood long cloak and everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok just wondering something here is it ilegal to give som1 your beta cd key if you are not using it cause i have been told that there isnt going to be a european open beta and that its only going to be the final beta,so if it is not ilega plz pm me if you dont want your cd key for the european final beta thanx.

+ Reply to Thread