Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok guys! About the hackers. I had no knowledge of this until I got home and saw the hate threads. So I talked to BlackHat and he has reset the promisance! Everyone lost out and thats unfortunant. I apologize for it and will not see this happen again! I was out when it happened and so didnt know about it!
1. I have been quite leniant around here in giving out warnings! This is going to stop! No more mister nice guy about that! you want to flame my section. You wont like me as I will no longer be editing and asking nicly for people to stop! This is happening immediatly!
2. I dont have favorates. Fact is if your a friend or not. Your not above the rules and I will dish out any well deserved justice. People have been walking all over my attempt at being nice and not handing out warnings by continuing to flame/spam!
3. No posting Crap! No more look at me im great crap! As well as no going off topic! If theres a post about empire names then post your empire name and be done with it. You want to chat use MSn or Pm the person you want to talk to!
4. I have proposed changes to the promisance to keep things a little more fair! Dont like it then sorry but I cannot please everyone! 500 turns max, 100 turns max stored and 10 turns every 1/2 hour! this will keep people from blowing others away horribly by saving up 1000 turns and keep the game a little more competative. Anyone can grab a dirt load of land and build a bunch of Gaurd towers to defend it! Now theres more strategy to the game!
5. If you have any issues with me or how im running things. Pm me. Im not putting up with garbage on the forum about how you dont like things and such! I will respond politly if the pm is respectable! Anything on this forum pertaining to any other member who you have a problem with will be deleted and a possible warn will be issued! If you dont like what happened to your empire on promisance then if your going to post it do it respectfully and ask peoples oppinions and such! But dont put anything even closely considered a derogitory statement towards somebody!
6. Im just as pissed as everyone else with what happened on promisance! Hence why I had BlackHat reset it as well as clear the forums!
7. You may see some changes to the Promisance forum a bit. We may be getting post counts now for posting here as well as getting a few subforums. We will see!
If you have any questions or comment feel free to Pm me. I will clarify them to the best of my ability! If you wish to reply to what I have said here my Pm is always open!
500 turns is too few. We get 720 per day, and consider the fact that some of us do not have constant net access. 750 would be much more fair IMO. 1000 wasn't bad either.
I am guilty of some of the charges you posted and for that I apologize.
I will keep my complaints civil and use the PM system.
As for the set up of the Promisance, it looks good to me, but then again I'm just a mediocre player and wouldn't really know a good set up from a bad one. Hehe.
I do know that 1000 turns seemed excessive. Especially with 15 turns every half hour. It was fun though to take a dirt poor empire with 1000 turns and be in the top 15 when the smoke cleared! hehe.
that, EldarMark, is really not cool to say, no facts for starters...just wait and see what BG has to say.....Originally posted by EldarMark@Jan 24 2005, 12:12
Sounds to me like you and your boyfriend satan got together and had yourselfs a cry fest and IMO you probably told blackhat all kinds of poeple are complaining about stuff when if fact youtr the only one that these things seem like problems too so why dont you just grow up and play fair[snapback]310971[/snapback]
wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth
:realmad: we need a limit control on clan growth. It is ludicris for almost the entire Prom to be in one clan.
nay, its better that way, fun to watch them fall apart!Originally posted by Raving Lunatic@Jan 24 2005, 12:59
:realmad: we need a limit control on clan growth. It is ludicris for almost the entire Prom to be in one clan.[snapback]311010[/snapback]
wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth
quit whining about turns
i dont get on every day and i do just fine with 300 turns as do most ppl who learn the game and dont build just GT's all the damn time
For the record, I had the same percentage of guard towers as I did in the last set. As a matter of fact, Blood God posted he recommended 25% guard towers. (That was in the drow assistance needed thread that was deleted.) My land division is a little bit different than yours, but the guard towers are about the same. The only thing I do differently is I have fewer farms because I prefer my networth to be lower than other empires of the same size.Originally posted by Blood God@Jan 24 2005, 02:59
4. I have proposed changes to the promisance to keep things a little more fair! Dont like it then sorry but I cannot please everyone! 500 turns max, 100 turns max stored and 10 turns every 1/2 hour! this will keep people from blowing others away horribly by saving up 1000 turns and keep the game a little more competative. Anyone can grab a dirt load of land and build a bunch of Gaurd towers to defend it! Now theres more strategy to the game![snapback]310694[/snapback]
The main reason people had trouble cracking my defense, was because they tried to go for me before they were ready to. It could have been done had someone just worked their way up instead of trying to hit me when they had a tenth of the land I did.
Believe it or not, I only spent a little over 600 turns getting to where I was when I came out of protection. The rest of my turns I spent making money. It's just a matter of having a little skill and alot of luck.
Originally posted by ugluk-bludeth@Jan 24 2005, 120
nay, its better that way, fun to watch them fall apart![snapback]311014[/snapback]
if your talking about abaddon, its most likely invite only, and they are comprimised of a tight friendship group, or so they say.
so backstabing wont happen, or they dont think
as for their size, 307 has reached a capacity of 15+ members, although you will not be seeing all that as one, as its no fun, and not challenging.
expect a split XD.
as of 307's groups shall compete against each other
Thats true enough. But it will be more competative with less turns none the less. No l;arge jumps and people will stay roughtly on the same page. Even weaker empires will have more of a chance