Attacking Online. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many people think it is dishonest to attack while someone is online. I agree with this too. Although some people are online almost all the time, like me at the moment. LOL. I don't have a job and so the only thing I have to do is go out or play on the comp. Therefore I give anyone and everyone permission to attack me while I am online. I will not take it personally and I probably will get any land you take from me back . I just wanted everyone to know this. I suggest others that are online quite a bit give others this permission too. It is only fair.

Apollo (Rogue Squadron)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am actualy turning a new leaf (BG would be proud). I dont hit online anymore unless someone is attacking the clan..

I do hit on my break out but that is what I have to do. I go out of my way not to but If i am hurtin then so be it. i will hit online.

I have had only one person hit me online so far this set and it was Seymour Velvet (#29) and I will always hit him when he is online...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grrrrrr.....i dont give two pig tits, ya attack me and i attack you, regardless if yer online or not! grrrrrrr.....
    wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

lol! piggy tits.. lmao.

Imo, its dishonest to attack when someone is away, as they are taking a break.. and.. your sneak attacking them...

i mean they dont really like the feeling of leaving strong, coming back weak... i dont know.. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't it worse when someones offline? Like I got atacked when i was off line and lost like 2000 acres to someone way stronger tahn me, so there was nothign i ould do about it.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thinking behind it is when your online, you're busy and don't need to be interrupted by somebody that's wanting a little bit of land. Also sucks when your health is at 50% and someone starts attacking you. If that happens to you, you should counterattack a minimum of 10 times. Just to discourage them from ever doing it again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And when you try and build and it tells you that you dont have enough land... has that happenned to you because of an attack..?

It Sux..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was generally agreed that attacking while you were online was a no no. Some liked it that way you could counter and get stuff built up faster. I just wanted people to know. Attack me either way. I don't care either way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    85 (x4)

Sweet (#10) just hit me online for over 6k land. What does he think, that since he is in the top he can attack whoever he wants to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Well, I don't have a problem with hitting or being hit online. Frankly I believe it gives you a chance to defend yourself. Maybe you should think twice about using large blocks of turns at a time or be more aware of who's online that may hit you and negotiate a temporary truce.

As for Sweet thinking they can hit whoever they want, well, I guess it's up to the victim to prove that they can't, or shouldn't!

No offense, but only the best Vampires survive here. The rest of us (myself included&#33 are cattle to be sucked dry of land, resources, manpower and willpower!!

To that all I can say is.... MOO!!

Hehehe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast