Blood Angelz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood Angelz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well were done this set!

betrayle seems to be our downfall. But all the members of Blood AngelZ this set are in my highest regard! Even the newest ones. you have a spot waiting for you next set in Blood AngelZ if you so choose to!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know not why you abandon your ship Blood God, but i have a feeling...what was said and what pacts were made have been broken. that is not too cool, but a warning foretelling the oncoming war was posted and yet you sill leave? could you elaborate please?

and i hope that thier is no flaming from any side of this fence. it needs to be explained without rash remarks!
    wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because, whats the sence of fighting an enemy that rides you to the top, Doesnt share in your warrior spirit! To fight a war is noble if done for the right reasons! But for someone to be your ally so you dont attack them and then just build while they fight people off, then tell them your going to attack them and your agreement for a cease fire for the remainder of the set (Which TTB proposed to us, not us to them&#33 is out the window! Whats the sence of it? Especially when enough time has elapsed for them to gain 4x your military strength and resources? At the begginning it wouldnt have been an issue really! But when the sets been running for so long it can be a big difference maker!

My friend said it best
    Those who cannot keep there word, Do not deserve the use of there tongue

Besides, I dont have enough time to play constantly for a little while!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Blood God@Jan 31 2005, 16:54
    Because, whats the sence of fighting an enemy that rides you to the top, Doesnt share in your warrior spirit! To fight a war is noble if done for the right reasons! But for someone to be your ally so you dont attack them and then just build while they fight people off, then tell them your going to attack them and your agreement for a cease fire for the remainder of the set (Which TTB proposed to us, not us to them&#33 is out the window! Whats the sence of it? Especially when enough time has elapsed for them to gain 4x your military strength and resources? At the begginning it wouldnt have been an issue really! But when the sets been running for so long it can be a big difference maker!

My friend said it best
    Those who cannot keep there word, Do not deserve the use of there tongue

Besides, I dont have enough time to play constantly for a little while!
    [snapback]317572[/snapback]

well put BG
    well see what happens next set

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood God, I don't know why you say betrayal when we gave you plenty of warning. We didn't even attack you yet. It is your clan you resorted to suicide MUF to try to take us down. I'm sure TTB leader would have allow you as much time as you wanted to prepare. I myself, am willing to drop most my land if you want a better chance at fighting. Heck, I'll even delete and rebuild from scratch if you remake your empire and take up warring again. It is no fun when playing prom with no war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and there is your answer...right?
    i think ashaman had a good point, we could of talked about it and the like instead of jumping out...
    wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, that's an idea.

all the people interested in doing the war, just drop whatever empires they have now, and restart at rat race at the same time. It'll be kinda cool. Those who stay playing keep the hell outta it.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

Originally posted by applebone@Jan 31 2005, 15:56
    actually, that's an idea.

all the people interested in doing the war, just drop whatever empires they have now, and restart at rat race at the same time. It'll be kinda cool. Those who stay playing keep the hell outta it.
    [snapback]317710[/snapback]

now i'd do that, IF, i had entered my correct name..

damn i am pretty sure i inserted my real name.. -_-;;

gunna see [EoTX]

a different division of eot, this time, working together 100% now hah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, if everyone who'sinterested could, just let everyone know.

I'll do it. sounds like fun. i had a good run so far anyway, but it's about time my current empire exit stage right, because my clan abandoned me...

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

j/w, whats your empires name?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast