Turf War - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Turf War

  1. #1
    Senior Member Saruman_II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    Ravous isn't feeling too good, and I'm temporarily in command.

    And I, as the herald of the Blood God, declare a new age of death! I'm issuing a heads up, as is the best way, to the peoples of EOT X.

    At 12 o'clock British GMT, tommorrow, there will be a turf war betwwen BR and EOT. My rules are strict; in the light of TTB's death and follow-up massacre, there will be NO PLAYER KILLING! in the interests of all involved, please keep it above board and no going below 1000 land.

    The is an exception to this. I'll check the news, and if anyone makes a hard blow BEFORE 12 o'clock, I'll kill them. Whether they are in my clan or yours.

    And finally, good hunting and have fun. We'll see who rules, and it's an excuse to test my leadership skills again

    FROM THE BOOK OF THE IMPERIUM:

    1. Thou shalt not go on a panty raid in the Adaptus Soritus temple.
    2. Thou shalt not flirt with Howling Banshees. They are the enemy.
    3. Thou shalt not refer to Battle Sisters as Bolter Biatches
    4. Darth Vader isn’t the son of Abaddon
    5. Thou shalt not reassemble a Necron into a washing machine

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    Originally posted by Saruman_II@Feb 16 2005, 00:11
    Ravous isn't feeling too good, and I'm temporarily in command.

    And I, as the herald of the Blood God, declare a new age of death! I'm issuing a heads up, as is the best way, to the peoples of EOT X.

    At 12 o'clock British GMT, tommorrow, there will be a turf war betwwen BR and EOT. My rules are strict; in the light of TTB's death and follow-up massacre, there will be NO PLAYER KILLING! in the interests of all involved, please keep it above board and no going below 1000 land.

    The is an exception to this. I'll check the news, and if anyone makes a hard blow BEFORE 12 o'clock, I'll kill them. Whether they are in my clan or yours.

    And finally, good hunting and have fun. We'll see who rules, and it's an excuse to test my leadership skills again
    [snapback]330447[/snapback]
    You need to know Im far from dead. My empire I was bored with my have died but I want you to keep in your mind I could jump out and strike you at any time

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    2 (x1)

    Saruman_II,
    Why give warning.? Are you allied and need land so declaring war..? If not then there is no need to post in the forum that you will engage in war with an other clan unless you are trying to prove to the honour mongers that you are honorable.. Just be honorable to your clan mates and lead them to victory..

    Honor is shown to your crew, not your foes..


    GREED,
    Lets see it already. No need to blab unless your already done whoopin ass. This prom has enough blab and little action already. ..

  5. #4
    Senior Member Saruman_II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    Obviously, GREED, if you're so hard, you must have multiple accounts.

    And it's time. Half an hour over, in fact, cos I'm lazy. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    FROM THE BOOK OF THE IMPERIUM:

    1. Thou shalt not go on a panty raid in the Adaptus Soritus temple.
    2. Thou shalt not flirt with Howling Banshees. They are the enemy.
    3. Thou shalt not refer to Battle Sisters as Bolter Biatches
    4. Darth Vader isn’t the son of Abaddon
    5. Thou shalt not reassemble a Necron into a washing machine

  6. #5
    LO Zealot Corianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Regional South Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,066
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    112 (x4)

    To my glorious leaders in EOTX,
    May one of you please remove BloodRite from our list of clan allies.
    It is making this turf war rather one sided.
    Maalite.
    ___
    Greetings from Planet X, I hope you enjoy your day.
    Join us in the Librarium Online Chatroom

  7. #6
    Senior Member Baratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yuggoth (I am a mushroom!)
    Age
    26
    Posts
    716
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    4 (x2)

    That explains why I havent been attacked.....oh and also, Corianis, I believe I just dropped you 1,000,000 pts. of networth.
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

    Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

  8. #7
    LO Zealot Corianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Regional South Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,066
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    112 (x4)

    Originally posted by Baratos@Feb 17 2005, 13:40
    That explains why I havent been attacked.....oh and also, Corianis, I believe I just dropped you 1,000,000 pts. of networth.
    [snapback]331770[/snapback]
    It happens.
    ___
    Greetings from Planet X, I hope you enjoy your day.
    Join us in the Librarium Online Chatroom

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    2 (x1)

    Is the EoT-X still set to ally while the BR are stiking and the leader of the EoT-X has not been around to correct the situation..? If so that sux... :hmm:

  10. #9
    LO Zealot Corianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Regional South Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,066
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    112 (x4)

    Originally posted by HeadCheese@Feb 17 2005, 15:52
    Is the EoT-X still set to ally while the BR are stiking and the leader of the EoT-X has not been around to correct the situation..? If so that sux... :hmm:
    [snapback]331858[/snapback]
    Bingo.

    And to compound the problem I can't tell anyone in realtime because of the timezone I am in.
    ___
    Greetings from Planet X, I hope you enjoy your day.
    Join us in the Librarium Online Chatroom

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    1 (x1)

    What about the rest of clan management?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts