Nintendo Ds - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nintendo Ds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have played on both the DS and the PSP (my DS comes tommorow, the release date here in the UK), and I ahve to say that I far prefer the Nintendo console. I wondered what people think of the touch screen, and how the console will far next to the PSP.

Never drink more than 2 Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters unless you are a thirty-ton Mega Elephant with brocal pheomonia!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nintendo is also coming out with a new version of GBA soon which is the offical answer to the psp. The DS was just another project. I don't think that the DS is the future of gaming but it has been strong enough to hang around for a long time.
    I have also played both and I wonder how long that touch screen will last.
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that if the next game boy is equally revolutional, or if at least it uses some of the great things about the ds, then it will probably be the future, as nintendo probably won&#39;t hold back on the power of the upcoming gameboy.

However the DS is one of the most innovative consoles i have played on. I truly realised the power of the touch screen after using the thumb strap with it instead of the d-pad to control mario on mario 64 ds. The control is so much greater.

If nintendo do it right then the DS will just be a step towards the future, i think they could have waited a while though (releasing news of next GB at this years e3 is a bit soo imo).

They will have to prove the worth of the touchscreen, and of the wifi. If nintendo&#39;s previous attempts are anything to go by then the &#39;revolutionary&#39; features of the ds could flop.

Anyone remember GBA - GC connectivity? 64DD? Virtual Boy? Gamecube Broadband adaptor (yes i know of warpipe and have played a couple of races, no i don&#39;t think phantasy star online is enough)

All good ideas in principle that nintendo have failed to develop properly.

If the DS does not follow the fate of those stated, it will be great.
    <span style='color:green'>Think yer clever with yer land raider do yer? I&#39;LL GAUSS YER, YA STUPID SMURF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don&#39;t think that DS will go the way of VB at all. At least I hope not. I thought that the thumb strap was awsome for Metroid. I can&#39;t play shooters on a console because I can&#39;t do the joystick look around thing. I much prefer a keyboard and mouse for shooters but the thumb strap made it playable for me&#33;
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I have heard that if the wifi works on the DS and there are no hitches, then the new nintendo console will use wifi. So if you and your best buddy across the road both can play against each other sitting in your own rooms. It sounds pretty cool to me.........

+ Reply to Thread