Fable - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fable

Good game is it not. Especially if you like rpg's, people say it's not that good because you can beat it in about 11-15 hrs or so if you just blitz through it. But I take my time and enjoy the game and being good or evil. Even if you do beat it, just make a new character, since you can go so many different paths. Like good/evil,caster,warrior,bowman ect and mixes of them all. My first time playing I was a satanic warrior, with the evilest tatoos,I took all the most evilist paths,I sacrifice wives,kill villagers ect. And I'm now working on my next to be Holy Knight character

So does anyone else play or have played Fable. If so, how did you like it?

Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
    Tau- 500pts
    Dwarves in progress

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

I am currently playing fable.. it is indeed a great game, though what people may have not liked abuot the game is that it was said that you could do anything, and not repeat the game twice. That it would not really be linear.. but indeed it is.. do missions for light.. do missions for dark.. blah blah...

people really wanted an OPEN RPG, something like morrowind... yes yes..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have elder scrolls morrowind 3, expansion for xbox. I played it for a few hours and it was just alittle to difficult. And I dont like 1st person rpg's. Do you like it?

Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
    Tau- 500pts
    Dwarves in progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i loved the game fable
    yeah u do tend to blitz through it the first time, but the 2nd time i did it i was a holy spellcaster/bowman, kill em b4 they reach me and if they do use that rush spell to knock em bk lol.
    gr8 game tho
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never tried a spellcaster/bowman. I'll have to try it then. I havent been anything that doesnt have the ability to tank. Just cause I didnt think I could survive without really high hp, since it seems like most of the time you get into a fight they are already right on your ass.

Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
    Tau- 500pts
    Dwarves in progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mean to brag....BUT

well, i don't mean to brag....but i've beaten the game, unlocked all endings, and i've acquired every weapon, magic and otherwise. i also own Oakvale and Knothole Glade. and i have some info; drumroll please

THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!OH THANK YOU PETTER MOLYNEUX, YOU ARE A TRULY GREAT MAN!!AND YOU TOO GOD, YOU'RE COOL TOO!!!

its called Fable: The Lost Chapters, theres a thing for it on xbox.com if memory serves. its the same main story but greatly expanded,, new main quests,side quests,weapons,armor,magic,skills,tattoos,hair, everything.

and i think it might be playable online, but i'm not positive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Senigar
    I've never tried a spellcaster/bowman. I'll have to try it then. I havent been anything that doesnt have the ability to tank. Just cause I didnt think I could survive without really high hp, since it seems like most of the time you get into a fight they are already right on your ass.

yeha chainlightnin is the best
    they cant move very fast at all, plus if u do multishot u get like 5 arrows heading at them and i had the best crossbow so i was killing white balverines in one shot!!
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sonofslaanesh
    well, i don't mean to brag....but i've beaten the game, unlocked all endings, and i've acquired every weapon, magic and otherwise. i also own Oakvale and Knothole Glade. and i have some info; drumroll please

THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!OH THANK YOU PETTER MOLYNEUX, YOU ARE A TRULY GREAT MAN!!AND YOU TOO GOD, YOU'RE COOL TOO!!!

its called Fable: The Lost Chapters, theres a thing for it on xbox.com if memory serves. its the same main story but greatly expanded,, new main quests,side quests,weapons,armor,magic,skills,tattoos,hair, everything.

and i think it might be playable online, but i'm not positive
    I hope ur not screwin with me, I've been hoping there'd be a sequel. That's gonna be sweet. I think I'm gonna go play fable now. Since I've read all these posts im itchin to play again.

BTW, for those of you whov made the caster/bowman class. Was it still neccesary to train up in health, and maybe physique?
    Last edited by Senigar; April 16th, 2005 at 10:00.

Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
    Tau- 500pts
    Dwarves in progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have it and beat it once. I found it was impossable to do without being a tank. I am however proud of my character though. The mission you have to get to the dock and fight you rway through endless hoards of monsters to do it. Well I didnt know it would be like that and made the bet to do it naked. I almost died 4 times. It was also the only thing that ever encouraged me to bloke when fighting more than 1 character.

Over all I would rate it like this:

Graphics: 4/5
    Graphics were good but I didnt like the style of the people. My guy looked like a really cool Samurai with a nice scar but when he went to prison I lots my cool hair and never found it again.

Audio: 3.5/5
    Good that their was alot of voice acting, I like the narrorater but the people were again not my cup of tea. By our second fight I wanting to strangle wisper because the tone of her voice and dialoge.

Game Play: 3.75/7
    Would have been 4.5 but it was to short and had, imo, little replay value becuase it is next to imposable not to be a Melee guy and live. I really like the mission where you guard the traders through the marsh, them talking back and such was great, to bad not enouph stuff like it. The world was a little to linar, I was expecting a LoZ: Wind Waker Landscape style since it was on Xbox, Tunnels underground are one thing, forests being tunnels is another. Your choice of weapons comabt techniques could have been better.

Story: 4.5/5
    A little chiched but otherwsie good. Could have been longer. Again not what I was expecting from the game.

Hot Telepathic Blind Chick: 5/5

Overall: 3.75 Worth Renting and can easy be beaten in that amount of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Osaria
    I have it and beat it once. I found it was impossable to do without being a tank. I am however proud of my character though. The mission you have to get to the dock and fight you rway through endless hoards of monsters to do it. Well I didnt know it would be like that and made the bet to do it naked. I almost died 4 times. It was also the only thing that ever encouraged me to bloke when fighting more than 1 character.

Over all I would rate it like this:

Graphics: 4/5
    Graphics were good but I didnt like the style of the people. My guy looked like a really cool Samurai with a nice scar but when he went to prison I lots my cool hair and never found it again.

Audio: 3.5/5
    Good that their was alot of voice acting, I like the narrorater but the people were again not my cup of tea. By our second fight I wanting to strangle wisper because the tone of her voice and dialoge.

Game Play: 3.75/7
    Would have been 4.5 but it was to short and had, imo, little replay value becuase it is next to imposable not to be a Melee guy and live. I really like the mission where you guard the traders through the marsh, them talking back and such was great, to bad not enouph stuff like it. The world was a little to linar, I was expecting a LoZ: Wind Waker Landscape style since it was on Xbox, Tunnels underground are one thing, forests being tunnels is another. Your choice of weapons comabt techniques could have been better.

Story: 4.5/5
    A little chiched but otherwsie good. Could have been longer. Again not what I was expecting from the game.

Hot Telepathic Blind Chick: 5/5

Overall: 3.75 Worth Renting and can easy be beaten in that amount of time.
    I disliked the guard traders one. Mainly cause I dont like having to worry about keeping other npc's alive. (Pwus it was scawy) jk

Space Wolves- 4,000 pts
    Tau- 500pts
    Dwarves in progress

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast