PSP Talk - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSP Talk

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

32 (x3)

PSP Talk

seeing how there is no definite handheld area.. i just gunna start psp talk in here...

Do you think psp is worth the money? It is indeed a universal entertainment machine..
    but 250$?

I'm planing to get one in the near future.. although wh40k calls me... deeply more.

2. Remove Advertisements

Hartford, WI
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-18 (x0)

a couple of my friends got one and the picture and sound quality is excellent. It has a joystick too! It was really cool having a joystick on a handheld. The buttons are like a playstation, except there is only 1 L and R instead of two. They said it has 32 MB of memory so you can't hold much until you get a memory card for it. When you get the memory card you end up spending $300 total on the psp and the memory card. I almost think it would be better to get an MP3 player or an Ipod. I didn't really like the games for it so the MP3 or Ipod would be better for me.

It is pretty cool, but I still don't know if I'll get one.
    <-- that room over there in my avatar is full of people who think you are funny...BURN...

"There are some who call me...Tim?" - Tim the Enchanter

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

i agree with aufde. its really not worth it in my eyes. my friend has one and its okay... its not the best, but its pretty good as far as handheld gaming systems go. however, i think i'll stick to my gba for now. o and another thing, there is not a joystick in the sense of one that you could play flight sims on, but more of an analog thing... just flat. so IMO its not worth it, you might as well boost your army with the money you spend on the psp

+ Reply to Thread