Computer problems - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Computer problems

Hi everyone. Now dont laugh, but i am a Tau player and i bought fire warrior for the PC (it was only 4.99) and my comp. doesnt feel like playing it for me. Every time i rty to get it to play it gives me this notice thingy, and asks if i want to send an error report. Any ideas on whats going on, or do you need more info. Thnax for the much apreciated help!

loves the funeral for hearts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

gamesondemand

make sure that your computer fills the basic requirements of the game. try uninstalling then reinstalling it. otherwise, the cd may be a bad copy. describe the problem more in depth and i may be able to help you more. what does the error message say? when does it pop up? things like that. hope i helped!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your computer either lacks the visual processing capability or has a virtual memory problem try getting a cheap video card or a stick or so of ddr
    Last edited by mpswagnuts; May 31st, 2005 at 00:15. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread