KOTOR II - I'm stuck - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Canada, Eh!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

KOTOR II - I'm stuck

I am stuck on the SKY RAMP map, more specifically, the second forcefield.
    The first one can be disabled using a command console but the second one seems to require Bao-Dur to get rid of, and herein lies the problem.
    I have used Bao-Dur as part of my previous mission in the SITH TOMB and I am not allowed to select him as a party member for the SKY RAMP (since, chronologically speaking, the SITH TOMB and SKY RAMP missions happen at the same time). And now I have not means to open that second forcefield.
    Am I missing something or is that a glitch in the game?

Zen out

Our Time Will Come Again...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x3)

Hmmm....i remember this part, and i remember the field going down - are you light side or dark side? Because if you're dark, you can simply use Force Storm and annihilate everything near you, including defending troops and everything around you. Just kill all of the people around you and you should auto-target the power conduit and then blow it up - this should take down the shield. If that doesn't work, kill all nearby enemies and then just have a look around. Anything you need to do should be auto-targeted, but if it doesn't work, you probably have a glitch. Go back to your last save and do it again, glitches happen an awful lot in that game. But I didn't use Bao-Dur, and finished it easily.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

+ Reply to Thread