Gamecube - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who else thinks that the gamecube is underated in its capabilities. It has the best controller though abit weid. Can produce better graphics and colours than the PS2. And most importantly is backed by a great games developer such as say NITENDO!!! Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius and all the games by nintendo all ooze class.

What do you all think of the box of wonder?

Archaon's Top Tip for profiting from the End Time: Pillage before you burn

When I say jump you don't ask me 'How high?' maggot! You jump!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love mt little purple box! It has some great games, but the main problem with it, is that it doesn't have enough great games. (Its also seen as childish by many, but those are clearly blind to the facts)

PS2 has more games than any other console. Most are crap, but even blind squirrels sometimes find nuts, and many of the games are excellent.

XBOX is backed by Micro$oft, and thus buys all the great games (such as Halo) away from other consoles and the PC.

Nintendo has a few great games, but developer support is not enough for it to have loads of great games.Sadly, this leaves it as the least recognised console of the big three. A shame really, when in my opinion, it bests the XBOX, which is just a PC in a black plastic box.
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gamecube is not 'behind' in the quality of graphics, but the games seriously suck @$$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

I like the Game Cube, though I dont have one. I've always been a follower of Nintendo at heart, but over the last few years I've become an all systems gamer. (Except for the Xbox *Kills Xbox* >=D )

Its games do tend to be more child/kid based, which is a problem as alot of gamers, in fact most dont tend to go for those games.

Thast not to say I dont enjoy a good game of Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros =^.^=
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate the gamecube controler. the button settup is bad and it dosent fost my hands( they've been olded in the shap of a ps2 controler)

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Game Cube is the best system out there atm!!! It has all the games that I wont and if doesn't I can get the on PC (so why buy an x-box, Halo is coming on PC and that would be the only reason for me to buy to one) but i will buy a PS2 (I gotta have the RPG's that are on it). I just hope the next Luigi game will be better then Luigi's Manshion, great game waaaaaaaaaaaaay to short. I finished in a weekend.

that is my 2 cents worth

btw I love the GC controller, but I want an arcade stick to play the fighting games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOOOOOO!!!! I found some other Gamecube fans.

Any game genre you metion can be matched and outclassed by Gamecubes outstanding games. Even Halo (which i do agree is a great game) has top bow down to the great graphics and sheer exhiliration you can get from Metroid Prime. And what fighting game is beter then Super Smash Bros

The only problem I can see atm is the fact that It still has the image of a kiddies toy.

Also now it retails at 79.99!!!!
    Archaon's Top Tip for profiting from the End Time: Pillage before you burn

When I say jump you don't ask me 'How high?' maggot! You jump!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I have been a big fan of Nintendo's since the good old days of the NES. First ever computer game i played was Super Mario Bros (talk about starting on a high) quickly followed by Duck Hunt and Streets of Rage. I still have my SNES at home and now and again i pull it out for a few games of Doom, Streetfighter II and best of all the first MarioKart. (The new one looks amazing though, its out here next Friday). Anyone who says that the gamecube cant produce the goods is not looking at the facts, Those facts are 1) Metroid Prime 2) Legend of Zelda 3) Super Mario Sunshine 4) Ikuraga 5) Mario Kart 6) FzeroX. I will pick quality over quantity everytime, and while the PS2 has the quantity and quailty in some games (Vice City and Final Fantasy(appearing also on a gamecube near you)), nintendo are the only company which can virtually guarrantee good games, name the last bad mario game of the top of your head? Ditto with Nintendo's other characters, Donkey Kong, Zelda etc.
    Now while i cannot dispute the fact that the big N has a kiddie image, due to the brightness of their graphics, Mario and Zelda take a bow, it is nice to see that they are at least trying to change it. The buying of the Resident Evil lience and the production of one of the darkest games i have seen in a long time (Killer 7) are steps in the right direction.Not to mention the downright scary Eternal Darkness
    I am only sad to see a whole generation of gamers who have grown up with PS2's have now an impression that the GC is the lesser of the three home consoles. The only way nintendo can stop this decline is to release their new console before Sony with some killer launch titles. Their is rumours that this fabled game Mario 128 is going to be a launch titles.
    Right rant over. I like the gamecube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

I like the gamecube alot and also PS2. But for me, notihng beats a good old computer games. But, I finally know where oone of America's Nintedo company. It is located at the edge of Seattle in the US. Also, Nintedo has a college there called DigiPen. I might work for them since I want to be a game designer, but I am not sure. But the Gamecube is niice, Evberytime I go to see my cousin, I will play a few games on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GameCube is a kids console. who are you kidding? Xbox is way better! Halo is one of the best games ever and when halo 2 comes out its gonna blow any chance of gamecube keeping up out of the water. common guys. my 12 year old cousin even thinks that gamecube is for kids. and hes outgrown it. hes into xbox now like a big kid

but you little kids have fun with your mario wash the world and your luigis mansion! Ill play Halo and have more fun killing people in 16 player battles then you will cleaning the world and looking for ghosts.

thats my shinny 2 cents, why dont you get mario to clean em!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast