Librarium Online Forums banner

Age of Empires 3 Demo!

668 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sir Theobold the Lame 
#1 · (Edited)
If you are a fan of the Age of Empires games this is the link for you!

Just sign up for a free membership (you must be over 13 years old) at gamespot and you will have access to the new Age of Empires 3 Demo.

Heres the link to the Age of Empires 3 page at gamespot:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/ageofempiresiii/index.html?q=aoe+3

just click the demo link there and it will take you to the signup page.

As of this threads posting I haven't had a chance to play it yet, so feel free to post your comments about the game here if you would like, and after I get a chance to play it I will post my impressions as well.

Have fun!!

#2 ·
I've played it and I don't like it. I am a huge fan of the age of empires series and I have both with their expansions and age of mythology but I really don't like this game. I don't like the age its set in and compared to some other new strategy games it doesn't even have that great graphics. If you want a REALLY awesome realistic strategy game that covers both space and ground battles with the best graphics I've ever seen in a strategy game, look up Star Wars: Empire At War. It promises to be the first good star wars stategy game ever after the failures of force commander and galactic battlegrounds. (I have galactic battlegrounds and its expansion and its really just re-skinned age of empires 2.

check out empire at war on the lucas arts website.

#3 ·
ive played Age of Empires 1 on PC and Age of Empire 2 on PS2 and never really got into it, it just felt like a rip off of Warcraft to me- so for a AoE cynic can any avid players tell me why i should give it another go? especially as i have recently been playing a lot of Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasions (more of the same R:TW but with some nice tweeks like night battles and new factions)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.