Playstation? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Playstation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Since the other two consoles have a topic i said i will start one on the PS2. While i personally would not touch one with a ten foot barge pole (principles you understand) it does have the lions share of the market. Can anyone see it failing or how it would?

By touch in the above statement i of course mean buying one. While i dislike the PS2 i do like some of its games. Damn nintendo anyway why did they have to pull the plug on the 3D add on to its SNES?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you wouldn't buy a PS2? Why not?! I can understand not buying the X-box (I know I'm a geek, but microsoft must die)...but a playstation?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

Well you have to understand CC is a die hard Nintendo Boi So

The PS2 is a good console, and some of its games are great. The Final Fantasy games always seem to have good story lines. There are also a few other too, but I can't seem to bring any to mind at the minute.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

I would not buy a PS2 because of principles. I have never bought a Sony console and unless all the other consoles go out of business i never will. In fact i would buy and Xbox before buying an PS2. For some reason i just see the Sony corporation as evil who just want to take over the world and ruin good games everywhere.

God i seem slightly weird........ahhhhh well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in most console stores, they promote the nintendo as a child console...
    i dont blame them.. its too damn cute: purple! with big buttons in many colors...
    and the CDs have to be cute too! so small, waste of good gaming space that you d have on a regular disk...
    nintendo does try to get some cool games for it, but they just dont fit, it only manages well with mario and his buddies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

I agree with you philip, all the stores i have been in do promote the GC as a childs console, and that is mostly nintendos fault. It beats me how they managed to get that image. I also have no agruements that the PS2 is a better looking console than the GC....(the Gc has a handle for gods sake, even though that handle has proven useful from time to time). I did not start this thread for a GC vs PS2 topic, while i am a nintendo fan i do realise that the PS2 would beat the GC hands down in a lot of areas. I was just wondering if anyone could see the PS/PS2 empire falling or what reason it would fail?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the best games come out on ps2 like GTA3 Vice city you know, THE BEST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did mean to be so menacing towards your likes for the GC... I m just like you, just i dig the PS...
    But i do think Sony made some genious steps promoting their PS2... Its better looking by the HI-FI, its about the same size...
    And what they re doing with the PSX, the entertainment station, just blows my mind...
    And if thats not enough, the next gen GameBoy competitor: PSP, that makes real portable entertainment possible...
    I do belive that Nintendo better straighten up, their gameboys are a little passé now...

PS: now that the GC is so cheap, i might just buy one (don't tell anyone )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Yea that PSP is out of this world. Personally i think that the best console for games at the moment is the GBA. It has some amazing games.

Closed Thread