Call Of Duty 2 or Big Red 1 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call Of Duty 2 or Big Red 1

2 new CoDs recently came out,and im wondering which to get,CoD 2 or CoD 2 big red 1.My PS2 has online so now its what singleplayer is better?Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

COD 2 is just for PC, while COD 2 The Big Red is for consoles.

I am going to get COD 2 for my PC since PC usually supports more players online.
    "You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way." - Will Roger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

you may as well get both (if money allows) as they are completely different games- CoD 2 is a sequel to the PC game, CoD2:Big red one is a PS2 game which is totally different to the CoD2 on PCs.
    Ive just got CoD for the PC (yesterday) and i have to say the standard has been well and truly kept up- the only bad thing being the fact that health packs have gone and instead your health regenerates (not a big fan) but the graphics have been tweaked, and now in the single player campaign you can concentrate on just one faction and play all their missions to the end instead of jumping about.
    As far as im aware the big red one just has you following the same group of soldiers (US Marines) thoughout the war, knowing call of duty games its still going to be kick ass.

Anyway, to answer your question, if your an online gamer and you have a broadband PC i think the PC version will give you more players to play against etc. as PS2 online doesnt have the base of players PCs have- whichever one you choose it will be good though!
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.I bought CoD 2 and its pretty good,and online is working perfectly.Ill have to get Big Red One some day...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

I'd get CoD 2 for PC or 360. Clearly better visually and such compared to big red.

+ Reply to Thread