WoW Expansion Races - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x4)

WoW Expansion Races

Everyone knows the Hordes expansion race is going to be the Blood Elves, but Blizzard is keeping the Alliances expansion race a secret for the time being.

Anyway, what is your guess for the Alliances expansion race?

I'm guessing it'll be Pandaren.
    I keep telling my friends it'll be the Pandaren. But they've never played WCIII or WCIII:FT, so they think that I'm making things up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

Though this topic has been beaten to death in other places, I haven't really heard much out of the LO-goers about it, so I think I'll humour this topic for awhile. I think the general consensus seems to be that Pandarens will be the next race, but Blizzard is keeping very tight-lipped about it until they feel like releasing it. However, I have also heard rumours that it will be the Dranei.

I also think that the Blood Elves will fail to attract more Horde players and address the population imbalance, but I prefer it that way. We are the few, the proud, the Horde!

I am Forsaken!

End of rant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sure hope it won't be pandarans... I can't imagine anyone wanting to play with a big walking panda.. But then again, I'm a horde player, so it doesn't matter much to me. Allthough I can't take much satisfaction in killing a giant talking panda when I'm pvping :hmm: .

I also heard rumours about it being Goblins (but that's not likely because they're neutral and it would mean us horde players wouldn't be save anymore in Bootybay or Ratchett) and Naga (it would be interesting to see how they put shoes on those ) or just another race of dwarves, but that just would be to repetitive. I myself am leaning more towards the Dranei.
    Or maybe they'll just invent a totally new race, they haven't used in the other warcraft games. Maybe pixies, lol, I can see it now: a little flying creature with a sword ten times as big as itself.

But that's all rumours, so I'm afraid we have to keep guessing till they really tell us..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei
    I sure hope it won't be pandarans... I can't imagine anyone wanting to play with a big walking panda.. But then again, I'm a horde player, so it doesn't matter much to me. Allthough I can't take much satisfaction in killing a giant talking panda when I'm pvping :hmm: .

I also heard rumours about it being Goblins (but that's not likely because they're neutral and it would mean us horde players wouldn't be save anymore in Bootybay or Ratchett) and Naga (it would be interesting to see how they put shoes on those ) or just another race of dwarves, but that just would be to repetitive. I myself am leaning more towards the Dranei.
    Or maybe they'll just invent a totally new race, they haven't used in the other warcraft games. Maybe pixies, lol, I can see it now: a little flying creature with a sword ten times as big as itself.

But that's all rumours, so I'm afraid we have to keep guessing till they really tell us..

pandarens are so much more then walking pandas.

they are pissed off, drunk, bar fighting pandas of death.

thats awesome
    leave the moderating to the moderators

if pro is the opposite of con, does that mean progress is the opposite of congress?

+ Reply to Thread