In certain places in the game, models or textures get screwed up. What makes it unusual is that these always are the same models/textures and in the same way.

That's one of the instances on the first level - see that outlined polygon?
Another case I spotted was Japan, specifically that some of the Yakuza henchmen get parts of their hair in a freaky yellowish-green color (while normally they should be black) and facial hair texture flashes for a moment on the face of one of them.
Next one - Project Carbonek. During the bike chase, some of the ice polygons disappear when viewed from most angles - yes, same objects, same polys.
After the train sequence and getting out of the destroyed station, the aggregates on the walls have some strange stuff with a couple triangles that make up the object being incorrectly positioned. Same triangles, too.

Other games don't cause such problems - in fact, I spent last two days playing Legacy of Kain: Defiance on max settings and 1024x768 (highest rez my old monitor can handle), and there were no glitches in graphic there.

There is a possibility that the problems might be caused by my HDD (which has recently started to fail, I'm taking it for replacement tomorrow), but I thought I'd rather ask, just to make sure.

Soo... is it my GPU dying (its still on warranty, at least) or are these glitches normal? Does anyone else get them?

Specs:
-Sempron 2500+ on ASRock K7-880 motherboard
-1 GB RAM (Windows swapfile disabled)
-Radeon 9600