Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Well I am pretty sure I am one of the few that can drop 3 dreads in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
1. builder builds chaple barracks
2. Hq upgrades 3 builders and squad cap increase
3. have the new builder go to chaple barracks and build
4. next builder have him build a new chaple barracks.
5. last builder have him build another hq
By this time you first two builders should be done building the first chapple barracks.
6. Upgrade hq
7. send one of the builders on finished chappel barrcks to the hq and the other to the other chapple barracks.
8. Then once the other chaple barracks is finished have them build one plasma generator.
9. Second hq should be done build up vehicle caps.
10. upgrade done for hq.
11. 2 builders on a sacred articfact. and the other two on the machine cult.
12. Then upgrade hq.
13. build up dreads.
14. Build 3 more machine cults when hq is upgrading 3rd time.
15. Im sure you know what to do next. Build the orbital rally.
16. then load the dreadnaughts in.
I'm not sure if this is okay to post if it isnt just close the thread.
If you want to know my screen name it is:
Hope this helps.
Within 3 minutes, I've tickled your base with a squad of guardsmen to test how good you are. When I see no troops, and just servitors making buildings, I surge all of my guardsmen into your base and kill all the servitors. With no req points, I quickly drain your economy if you try to fight back with spammed marines. Then it's just a matter of time to kill all those buildings with lasguns. GG
Aye, this is a win or lose build. If your oppent is new and turtles for a while, you stand a chance. But if they are relativly good, they can easily go and crush your servitors, and if they kill your dreadnoughts you are screwed.
But, it can be a nice shock tactic if you have another player infront of you as a ally though.
*note - All this was personal ideas.
QS is for noobs.