Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
The primary goal for the position of Marketing Coordinator is to build awareness, strengthen the reputation, and promote excitement of all Privateer Press brands, products, services and activities through the use of all and any media at our disposal. In doing so, the Marketing Coordinator will create a strategy for how to accomplish these goals, defining each marketing project and guiding the messaging and intent of those projects so that they accomplish our goals efficiently and effectively. This position is a full time, salary, minimum 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, at Privateer's headquarters (Bellevue, WA).
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Create an overall marketing strategy for the upcoming year. This would be included for each brand and for each new product release within that brand.
- Strategies should include but are not limited to, advising release dates, developing inter-product and inter-service co-promotion, and suggesting advertising and events to promote the products and generate sales leads.
- Coordinate all ad buys, including create, maintain, and evaluate an advertising calendar that schedules and maintains print, web, and other advertising efforts.
- Write or oversee all copy writing for advertising, website, sales documents, news items, press releases, product solicitations, and on product packaging.
- Overview over product packaging.
- Coordinate with Sales and Development to provide market research.
- Coordinate with Organized Play to develop programs suitable to retention and acquisition of player base.
- Collaborate with customer service and community administrators to maintain visibility over consumer feedback (retailers and players) and community health.
- Direct the development of the Privateer Press website to align with overall marketing strategy.
- Create promotional materials for and advise on convention appearances and other public activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid knowledge of all Privateer's products and product lines
- Solid knowledge of how to play all Privateer's games
- Highly organized
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Must be action oriented and able to complete tasks quickly
- Able to multi task
- Able to work alone, as well as with others and other departments.
- Experience in hobby game industry
- Computer and software (Word, Excel) skills
- Able and willing to travel to conventions, industry trade shows, open houses, etc. in and outside the U.S.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privateer pays 100% of crew member's medical (w/ life insurance and vision) and dental
- Free and discounted product benefits
- Profit sharing/bonus program benefits
- Paid Sick and Vacation time
This would be a fun job to have. Too bad I'm not in the Washington area...nor am I at all qualified for the job...nor have I, in the last ten years, stayed in any one place long enough to hold such a job.
WHFB: Dwarfs || WH40k: Imperial Fists, Necrons || WM/H: Trollbloods || BFG: Necrons