Skrone list wanted! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skrone list wanted!

Can any one make me a list plz,involeing lots of skorne war beasts,manly Rinodon and bronze back have to be in it,along with a titan and paingivers.Thanks to any who comes up with a list. the pints im aiming for is1000 t0 1500.

Death Adders chapter W3/D0/L6

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Make one yourself and have us comment on it instead. As far as I know, there are not many Skorne-players here though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    979 (x8)

I'd generally agree with DMC here, to be honest.
    Making your won list, and seeing what works and what doesn't is the best way to improve, and will definately make you a better player.

I'd say that even more so than 40k/WFB, Hordes really depends on how well you, yourself know, and play, your list. Whilst there are obviously 'top-tier' tourney-style lists, for general play simply knowing how your list works will stand you in much better stead than using an uber list without any experience with it.

Also, 1000-1500pts are HUGE games for PP.
    A 'regular' sized game is 500-750 pts, with 750 being definately the larger size (aproximately 2000ish in 40k, in terms of pure complexity, I'd say).

As far as Skorne goes, if you want heavy beasts then your best bet is Morghoul.
    A 500pts list might look like:
    Morghoul
    Paingivers (4+2)
    Paingivers (4+1)
    Titan Bronzeback
    Titan Gladiator
    Titan Cannoneer

Generally, most Skorne warlocks tend to fare best with lots of infantry, much of it in the vein of the Cataphracts, backed up with Praetorians (who generally provide a meat-shield and/or soul tokens).

Morghoul goes very much against this grain, being almost entirely geared towards beasts. His low fury stat means that you *need* paingivers in order to effectively control your beasts, although Morghoul is also able to achieve the same result with his melee attacks (but this means that he is stuck very close to your beasts, making him very vunerable to being knocked over by slams etc, negating his ridiculous defence value).
    His feat is only of use against other Hordes forces, but can be very powerful if used at the right time.

-t.
    minus_t's painting log! Now with: More Wolves and Blue Robots!
    Last updated 09/01/11

"Never before has another man made me want to go out and buy vasaline"~The Paint Monkey

"All I can remeber is Hazard stripes and -T's dusty brushes. ~danjones87

+ Reply to Thread