Hello everyone. With my recent return to LO (and table top gaming) I figure I should start shaking off the dust by playing some 750 pt games, and with the recent release of Kaya the Moonhunter, I have the perfect caster to use. Here's the list I have come up with so far:

Army Points: 750/ 750
VPs: 30

Kaya the Moonhunter
-Gnarlhorn Satyr
-Pureblood Warpwolf
Blackclad Wayfarer
Sentry Stone
Sentry Stone
Shifting Stones
Shifting Stones
4 Tharn Wolf Riders
Totem Hunter
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew

It's quite beast heavy, with a combined fury output of 19. I'm hoping that some liberal use of Alpha, Calm, Sympathetic Transference and the fact that one beast cannot frenzy will allow me to run these beasts safely until I get them into heavy combat, at which point they may frenzy at will.

The Wolf Riders and Totem Hunter will harry the flanks while the beasts push up the middle. The Sentry Stones will rob my opposition of Fury/ Focus and create forests where I need them to block charge routes. Once the beasts are set into the enemy lines, I'll pop my feat, pulling them out, and allowing for either another wave to smash against the opposiotion, or for a surgical strike against the opposing 'caster/ 'lock. The Shifting Stones will block charge lanes, heal beasts/ wolves, and generally be a thorn in the other forces side.

So, what do you think?