Khador 350 Lists First Try - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Khador 350 Lists First Try

Just finished reading the rules, so here's my first tries at some lists.

Sorscha
    - Juggernaught
    Yuri the Axe
    Manhunter
    Manhunter
    Widowmakers
    Lady Aiyana and Master Holt

348pts

Supposedly running twin manhunters with Yuri is powerful, while Aiyana and Holt should be used for a great combo that can take down a lot of solos/warcasters. Widowmakers would be used for solo hunting as well as selective shooting at units and warjacks systems.

Karchev
    - Berserker
    - Berserker
    Manhunter
    Widowmakers
    343pts

Just because I could

So tear the lists apart, the second list isn't so important as it was just for fun

Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Do you have a specific purpose for them? Around here most of the 350 pt games played in our league are Twisted Metal. You may want to have one ready that's only caster + 'jacks if that's a possibility. I think a big part of the reason this is done is because the game can become extremely rock-paper-scissors depending on what units you take when the game becomes so small. Some things are just ridiculous at 350, e.g., Everblight using The Forsaken.

Other than that rambling, my only comment on the first list would be the quantity of easy Victory Points you're offering up at 350. All those squishy solos can be a liability depending on the scenario.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Well, had a play with the first list now, forgot to put down the Widowmakers, we were playing via Vassal, but didn't even need them, the other player threw his caster at Yuri and the two manhunters, Yuri got beaten, then in the next turn the Manhunters took the caster down. And I must say Warmachine is a very fun game over and pretty simple overall. I like it and now I have to decide between finishing my Woc or buying that list.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    Thrallstudios

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Yikes! Dunno if there are too many casters I would put in the path of 3 MAT8 Weapon Masters =). You're never that far away from some lucky rolls.

Warmachine is fundamentally a simple system, I think people who complain about it beeing 'too complicated' are really saying it has 'too much arithmetic that I don't want to do in my head.' =)
    There are a couple of wonky interactions, but mostly you can just learn the ones that apply to your own models.

Just don't ever for any reason attack Bane Knights with another unit of Demoniac'd Bane Knights. A small singularity will open up and consume your LGS when everyone tries to figure it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Yeah, exactly, we had fun though, was a good game.

Very simple and fun game overall, now where to get my battlegroup.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    Thrallstudios

+ Reply to Thread