Magnus' Agenda, 350 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    My backpack has JETS! Ravendove's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    545 (x8)

Magnus' Agenda, 350

I've finally succumbed to the clutches of PP and my order of Prime, Escalation and Pirates of the Broken Coast arrived today. So far, I'm really feeling a Mercenary army with everybody's favourite anti-hero Magnus, so I've hammered down this list as a starter.

Magnus the Traitor
    - Renegade
    - Talon
    - Buccaneer
    - Freebooter

348 points.

The basic idea is to very early on boost both the Renegade's Obliterator and the Freebooter. If I get a Knockdown with the Obliterator on an enemy warcaster then I'll use the Freebooter's high speed (combined with Frenzy from Magnus) and damage bonus against Knocked Down targets to try to take them out early on.

The Buccaneer will try keep the target down by denying them their movement to get back up wth it's Net while the Talon will attempt to keep any threatening warjacks at bay with it's Stun Lance.

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

As an army it does look like a fun Battlegroup. You'll need to develop some more and varied battle plans than that though. Anything that relies in Critical hits is a formula for frustration right away. You'll learn different ways to use the battle group as you go. Some enemies will be immune to Knockdown. Some will be stealth so you can't shoot them at all. Some will disrupt so you can't boost. Blah blah blah blah blah. Anyway, point being, model selection looks like fun, strategy is going to need some refinement =)

+ Reply to Thread