Deliverers...Yes? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

People Of Earth,
    I'm trying to get my POM up to standard and have a few Questions. First off I have the starter box, Chior, and 10 Zealots witht he Monalith Bearer. I'm going to buy one more Chior and a Redeemer but after that I'm not sure. I'm looking into a uinit of Deliverers to help out with some ranged firebut i'm not sure how they will do and don't want to pay out close to 50$ for a good looking but poor game unit. What do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements

New Zealand
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

Deliverers are OK but if you are starting out you should DEFINATELY invest your money in something else. Deliverers have RNG 16" which is good, but are effectively RAT 0 against most targets due to their inaccuracy rule. So unless you are facing a lot of 1 wound infantry then they dont offer you much as the best you will get (outside of lucky dice rolls) is blast damage on anything. Mind you with Kreoss's feat they can be very effective once he has popped it - and are cheap points wise.

However, if you are looking to expand from the battle box and units you have I would go with one of more of the following first.
    - Rupert Cavalo Piper of Ord
    - Wracks
    - Devout Light Warjack
    - Exemplar Seneschals
    My Current Armies
    Dwarfs 7000pts, HE 3500pts, VC 2500pts, Menoth 2500pts
    See them at Stumpy Heaven

+ Reply to Thread