Back again with the menoth - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back again with the menoth

After may few years of models sitting in the box, the blue Menoth are being painted, steadily and will soon be seeing some table action. As of now I only have the Menoth starter set. However I'm planning on expanding very soon as I will be joining the league at my LGS.

I have been thinking about buying the box set of zealots. Would this be advised? I haven't played WM for ages and I guess you can say I'm restarting WM...

Thanks guys!

Man it's been a while since I've poked my head in on LO... Heh heh.

|T|O|O|-|L|A|Z|Y|-my anti-drug

The rep button () is your friend!

Be off-topic and visit www.theopia.com

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back. I recently came over to WM from 40K and Fantasy and decided on the Menites. Currently I have the BattleBox, a squad of zealots, monolith bearer, choir, and Castigator. Zealots are real fun to field and can be quite effective with prayers. as are jacks with choir prayers.

What I have been doing is having the revenger run point with retribution on him and have the castigator knock things over so the zealots have a field day blowing them to heck and back.

Crusader is a good sub for the castigator until to decide to get one. That mace is scary.
    Opponent: Orks and Sisters? Is that even legal?
    Me: The last Inquisitor that asked me that is now dead.
    40K: W/L/D
    Non Variant Orkz 52/20/12
    Bad Moonz Orkz: 6/1/1
    Evil Sunz Orkz: 11/0/0
    Witch Hunters: 10/1/0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After perusing BattleCollege for about an hour I've come to like what was suggested about using Servath with Guardians and Ravengers, as well as the choir(s) and a vassal or 2. I'm not sure of point values or anything right now because I don't have the models, not to mention money's always an issue, especially now.

Anyhoo, that's what I'm looking to buy in the future, hopefully during this summer.

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    82 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by aetherguy881 View Post
    After perusing BattleCollege for about an hour I've come to like what was suggested about using Servath with Guardians and Ravengers, as well as the choir(s) and a vassal or 2. I'm not sure of point values or anything right now because I don't have the models, not to mention money's always an issue, especially now.

Anyhoo, that's what I'm looking to buy in the future, hopefully during this summer.
    By Servath do you mean Severius? (just to make sure I don't go off on my own tangent )

I would suggest that after you get your warcaster and preliminary 'jacks (1 arc node, 1 light and 1-2 heavies are a good start) I would urge you to get a combat unit. Units are not a necessity in Warmachine, but they are great for screening your caster and provide elements of your army that are not reliant on receiving focus from your caster.

For menoth I would suggest Temple Flame Guard or Zealots. Both are relatively cheep and are effective in a multitude of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiketehFox View Post
    Ze KHADORANS vill Krush other puny factions into ze Dust! Then vill spread on Sandvich and eat! MMMMMmmmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant what I said, although I should say; Reznik.

So far I've added a box of Zealots and a minimum choir, and for some reason, I can't get around to painting like I've got a pair... Guess what I'll be doing all day Friday before I hit up my LGS?

Pictures once they're all complete.

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

+ Reply to Thread