New Protectorate of Menoth player needs help. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Protectorate of Menoth player needs help.

Hello.

I would like to start a 350 point battlegroup led by: Harbinger of Menoth (beautiful model).
    Could anyone give me a good setup especially good against Skorne and Cryx? I'd be most
    grateful.

Regards,
    David

"Rats...."
    - Fraghas the Beastlord right after being charged by 130,000 Skaven at the Battle of the Seven Horns.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

If you're the same David I'm speaking to on MSN, I just wanted to give you a heads up; 350 points pretty much doesn't exist anymore. Warmachine Mk. II is out (the main rulebook for the updated rules of Warmachine) and the point system has received a massive overhaul. A standard game (350-500 points in Mk. I) is around 35 points now, and several other things have also changed. Be sure to buy the book; the Warstore has it for 25% off (along with all of its PP stock) so it's quite economical to buy from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Nemesis View Post
    If you're the same David I'm speaking to on MSN, I just wanted to give you a heads up; 350 points pretty much doesn't exist anymore. Warmachine Mk. II is out (the main rulebook for the updated rules of Warmachine) and the point system has received a massive overhaul. A standard game (350-500 points in Mk. I) is around 35 points now, and several other things have also changed. Be sure to buy the book; the Warstore has it for 25% off (along with all of its PP stock) so it's quite economical to buy from there.
    Yes it's me Lost Nemesis!
    I see you're offline on msn again. Shame. I had a phonecall, sorry about that.
    I also check Maelstrom Games which is a UK based store who sell at real low prices.
    Just so you know: I'm a 28 year old Dutch male, so it would be easier to order from
    a web-store in western Europe.

Thanks for the reply and the acceptance of my MSN address. Talk to you there?
    Greetings,
    David

**EDIT**
    ps I think I'll be going with Protectorate of Menoth.
    "Rats...."
    - Fraghas the Beastlord right after being charged by 130,000 Skaven at the Battle of the Seven Horns.

+ Reply to Thread