New Skorne Titan Sentry... Thoughts / Criticism? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Post Falls, Idaho
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

New Skorne Titan Sentry... Thoughts / Criticism?

Hey all, so Privateer Press recently posted their new Titan Sentry for Skorne. I saw their WIP sketches of the Heavy Warbeast and was quite excited to see the new model debut. However, I am not overly impressed with the outcome. Don't get me wrong, I think the miniature looks great, but in my opinion, it does not quite live up to the drawings. Maybe just because I don't care to much for the face.

However, he does look quite menacing! What do you all think his rules will be? Higher armor than the Gladiator? (I should hope so since he is armored to the teeth). Will he be similar to the Cyclops Brute with 'Shield Guard'? Should be an interesting and fun new Titan to test out.

Let me know what you think!

Attached Images

- Be more afraid of an army of sheep led by a wolf than an army of wolves led by a sheep.

+ Reply to Thread