tired of getting my ass kicked need advice on retribution of scyrath - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

tired of getting my ass kicked need advice on retribution of scyrath

ok so im new to warmachine and i started a ret. army, i usually play khador and cygnar and they keep ruining my hobby. i want to beat them already but i am not aware of most of the nasty ret. combos out there so if any ret. players can fill me in that would be great. right now i have invictors, mage hunter strike force, ravyn, stormfall archers, and a myrmidon that is magnetized however im not that immpressed with the latter im debating whether or not to take more myrmidons than i have wj points for, i mean unless im playing them wrong they just seem overpriced for what they do. oh and i also have a mage hunter assasin. oh and also ways to beat that **** off vlad that faggot who has a spell that negates shooting or some bullshit and its an upkeep spell how to get around that if your list is primarily shooting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Firstly, you might want to watch the language, please!

Secondly... well, I guess I don't know all that much about the Retribution either. And I've only played against Vlad once, with a Cryx army, and with me not having much shooting I guess I didn't see that spell come out. But they seem to strike me as a magic and support based army - synergies between units being an important part of how they play.

That might depend on the caster, though... Hmm, I thought I had some Retribution stuff lying around I could read through, but I can't find any when I need it! Sorry 'bout that.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x2)

ya i know the language was harsh but i was pissed off when i wrote it lol. ya well if he takes that caster again im going to go all sentinals with garrath as my warcaster i was using a shooting list against his jack list because i did not know he had that gay spell, oh well i know for next time sorry again bout the language. and any more advice would be appreciated about ret. in general some good combos ect...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    397 (x6)

The spell you're talking about is Wind Wall. It only allows Vlad and models that are COMPLETELY within 3 inches of him to avoid shooting. He can't get his whole army in there, and while it is up Vlad can't cast spells. I'd just try to avoid that ball of models while you pick off the rest of his army with your stuff.

The Ret 'jacks are a little fragile and in a straight fight a Khador 'jack will win almost every time - generally they're the most durable and powerful 'jacks in the game. Your 'jacks are faster though, so you can use your speed to get the charge first or to stay away.
    General Project Log Things I Paint
    Seeing Red A Khador Log
    Stuck Between Stations My Blog

+ Reply to Thread