Wrong legs for Mangler? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Melbourne, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

100 (x5)

Wrong legs for Mangler?

I got the Magnus the Traitor battlegroup the other day, assembled them happily, started to paint them, and then looked at the box for a guide, and guess what? They gave me the wrong damn legs for the mangler.

See here,attachment number 1, the proper mangler legs. Then see attachement number 2, the talon legs. I recieved 2 sets of talon legs, and 1 set of renegade legs, but no mangler legs.

I thought it must be how it was supposed to be until I saw the box, and then realised how ridiculously out of proportion they seemed to the body.

I don't know what to do, as I ordered it from a retailer in Melbourne, who had to get it over from America, asd they don't make them here in Australia. It took serveral months for them to get it to me, and now I have the wrong legs.

I guess I'll have to put up with it, but that's really screwed.

Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
    By the powers I have just made up I, hereby award you with the Signature
    LO's Offical Uber GM
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMane View Post
    dr_nick you are LO's GMing god!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

29 (x2)

Contact Privateer Press!

I bought Eiryss who had a miscast arm. I sent them an email and they mailed me a good arm for her! No problem!!

"The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

+ Reply to Thread