Hordes Debut Tourney: How did you fare? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

29 (x2)

Hordes Debut Tourney: How did you fare?

My Legion of Everblight box set and I managed to place 9 out of 16. Not bad for never having played Hordes before!

Man o man can Legion be nasty!

"The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

almost last

I got third to last of 14 in the end because of my sportsmanship.
    The first game I thought Thagrosh was a big bad @$$ but he died a little easier than expected(circle)
    Second game I was beaten by another legion player because we used that fire scenario and it killed three of my schredders
    Third game was the get the position scenario and my schredders were too far spread and thagrosh was a little too open
    Game four was really close but I played against our best warmachine player and lost but he only went 1-2-1 wierd

I did get the shirt with the blitzer troll because I was tied for best sportsman with the last of mu opponents that I voted for best sportsman, I believe he voted for me also. Overall it was really fun though.

+ Reply to Thread