Saeryn, Omen Of Everblight - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Saeryn, Omen Of Everblight

While her twin sister excelled at swordplay, Saeryn embraced and mastered her arcane power. She foresaw the coming of Everblight and knew that joining the dragon would bring glory beyond the dreams of any Nyss. Now among Everblight's inner circle, Saeryn uses arcane skill and her supernatural connection to her sister to crush the dragon's enemies in pursuit of her destiny.

More...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

I'm really curious about what additional abilities you might get for fielding her in a 1,000 point army with her sister Rhyas.

"The sword that takes life gives life."

-Japanese proverb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

Even if they don't have some kind of special bonus, I think that they complement each others' abilities very well and they'd make an excellent tag team.

zuz
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blackhat, I know you're an admin, but the constant posting of news on this forum is clogging it and eliminating almost everything else from the front page. I think that, although it is a neat idea to spread PP, most PP gamers, even people just starting off vist the PP website if they want pics of the new releases. Just a personal beef, no offence meant. Anyway, like the model, although the scissorhands look kinda reminds me of Morghoul.
    Last edited by zuz; May 29th, 2007 at 00:27.
    ZuZ:
    2,500 points Empire
    1,300 points Dwarves
    500 points Cygnar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Well she's an army supporter. Can make an already nasy force even nastier! The rules for her are in NQ11 and I can only say that she's kind of silly, in a very powerful way.

+ Reply to Thread