Execution Angels [40K] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Execution Angels [40K]

i have started about a month ago a new army for My first Go at Arcancon. will be my first time to melbourne and hopefully a great time..

ok here is my fluff right up so far of the Execution angels and i will post my army list and some WIP photos.. when i get home.

Execution Angels.

The Execution Angels were a small elite war band used by the inquisitors to handle captured prisoners and to get them ready for Interrogation, (soften them up a little, brake there morale). This elite group of terminators lead by Sergeant Miresword Worshipeye were sanctioned to El’ Phanor to handle all POW’s until an Inquisitor was able to arrive but due to the chaos fleet surrounding the planet this was becoming more difficult to do. Thus all interrogation orders were given to the angels to carry out until such an Inquisitor could be safely landed on El’ Phanor, This in Turn would be the Downfall of the Execution Angels unknowns to them.

During the Black Crusade, Abbadon lead an assault on El’ Phanor and summoned forth all the warriors the gods given him to overcome the Imperium, but the citadel could not be breached and thus was a thorn in his side and he knew it was all that stood between him and total conquer of the planet. Seeing this hunger in abbadons eyes for the fortress that he himself (the lord of change) wanted for its ancient relics and artifacts he devised a plan for the aid of abbadon in his quest for the Death of the False Emperor.

The lord of changes’ plan was put into affect on the first few days of the invasion of El’ Phanor, he had allowed one of his Thousand Sons Champions to be imprisoned and thus be used as a pawn in this war. As it was the job of the Execution Angels to interrogate this Champion to help the Imperium in pushing back the chaotic tide, they spent tireless days and weeks trying to crack this champion. But due to his psychic powers and his undying connection to the lord of Tzeentch he could not be broken. The lord of change saw his opportunity as the Execution Angels started to grow weary and tired from the frustrating interrogation, the lord of change channeled his power through his champion to speak directly into the minds and thoughts of the Execution angels, filling their heads with vision of Power & Grandeur, of Nobility & Strength under pressure, the sight of immortality as a follower of Tzeentch.

Entertaining these ideas of the lord of change they found themselves slowly falling into corruption and jealously wanting the citadel to be there own. The champion knowing the deep desires of the Execution Angels, pulls at there soul slowly changing and molding it into a vessel for the lord of change, and every so often dropping plans of attack on how to claim the citadel.

The Chaplin and Librarian of the citadel sensing an unknown force in the citadel walls went to eradicate the force and found it was the Execution Angles the were harboring this unknown force. Knowing the had to eradicate the angels they sent in an assassin to deal with the problem, but before the assassin was able to carry out her instructions the champion of Tzeentch dealt a fatal psychic blow to the assassin and exposed that there own “brothers” had sent the assassin to get rid of them. For the angels this was the last straw and they called on the power of the champion to help them defeat there “brothers” and to show the truth to the Imperium. With the angels doing this they gave themselves up to Tzeentch and turned to the life of a traitor.

The Angels went forth, unlocked the champion from his cell to lead them and went forth to capture the citadel for themselves. Thus to this day the Execution angels have followed the ways of the lord of change, fighting along the Black Legion in there quest to show the Imperium the real ‘truth’ and not the false teachings of the Emperor. Due to there loyalty and dedication to the lord of Tzeentch there numbers were bolstered with dedicated Thousand Sons warriors and the formation of this War band to a renegade Legion was started with now Lord Miresword Worshipeye leading his brethren in battle.

Games Every Friday Night at Caboolture Showgrounds

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about the delay but i finally got a camera that is decent to take some photo's

So Lord Miresword Worshipeye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rest of the Elite Terminator Squad described in the Fluff.

Terminator Champ & Heavy Flamer

Terminator Icon Bearer and reaper Autocannon

Terminators with Twin-Linked Bolter & Power Weapons

Squad Shot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the First Squad That the Lord of Change Added to the Execution Angels due to there Loyalty.

Chosen Of Tzeentch

Squad Shot

Plasma and Flamer guys

Powerfist and Power Weapon

Icon Bearer/ Power Weapon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After Many more battles the lord of change added more units to there numbers.. this time he chose to add his elite followers

Thousand Sons. (WIP)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x2)

You need to get closer up pictures; it's hard to see the detail. Some are a bit blurry as well but I'll put that down to it being a new camera. I like the colour scheme though, nice and bold.
    Up, up and away!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i have used the camera a bit more and got these to work..

Close up of the Thousand sons.

Close up of the Terminator Icon bearer

Close up of the Terminator Champion

Close up of the Lord

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

Only thing I don't like is the lack of shading and highlighting, otherwise very neat painting mate
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

Proud banner bearer of LO Codicier_Valkus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A solid start, a quick, easy way to shade a model is to apply some very thinned down chaos black all over the model, it will make the guns and swords looked used and add some depth and realism to the cloaks and power armour. ;Y Overall you've done a good job, keep at it!
    "Fight for justice, not revenge."
    FoW Gepanzerte Panzergrenadiers who took a wrong turn at Tunisia and magically appeared in Normandy as Panzer Lehr: Wins: 11 Losses: 8

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

I agree with the comments of MR Dee. a little more shading is required, try using ink washes or dryburshing effects.

Dan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast