General Blog - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: General Blog

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

General Blog

Thanks for the title Lil Tweaker...I'm not too sure I'll keep it though...it seems a bit over the top

But anyway, instead of starting inumerous threads on my halffinished stuff and then go necroposting updates when people just forgot about them I decided to take Lil's advice.
    So, here's a thread containg a little of this and a little of that. Most things are connected to 40K but some WHFB-stuff will eventually find it's way in too.
    I'm a bit short of time at the moment though so without further "adoo" I'll post a number of random pics of my present projects. Any questions or comments are most appriciated and will be replied to as soon as I can find time.

First is a Slanesh sorcerer with wings and a nice Zombie hand, I made him as a try-to-paint-in-the-classical-manner-model. I might even finish him some day

Next is a Sorcerer (Nurgle perhaps) on a bike, I'm making this for a Swedish comp hosted by our most beloved DMC. The theme is "Mounted".

Here's a Chappie with JumpPack and a ThunderHammer. A commissionary work for a friend of mine.

Then the background (only based) for my mano a mano entry. It might even make the deadline

And my latest little project that grew out of hand a SM army, this be the Mortifactors. My first unit, they'll have two flamers and a PLasmapistol Sarge.

My Mortifactors will get a themed display board hence the posing o fthe models. This unit will be flushing a bunker with the Flamers while being pointed towards a new threat arriveing from the side.

I'll get some more pics later.

That's it for now though

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Im fond of the Nurgle biker, I think you should leave his 'pimp stick' as it is. How much of the chaplains head is greenstuff?

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nurgle biker is my favorite too, though that hammer chaplain was kickass too really good work!
    Last edited by telius; April 14th, 2008 at 17:11.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    397 (x6)

That first sorcerer looks like the Predator, which means that you win all sorts of points.
    General Project Log Things I Paint
    Seeing Red A Khador Log
    Stuck Between Stations My Blog

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

I must admit that the biker is my personal favourite too. It's one of the first models on which I've done almost all the green.
    I'm not sure if I've showed my male Brettonian Wizard earlier, but as I've added a few details on him lately I might just as well flash him here too

DJ87, Not much is GS on that head. It's the skully head from the CSM sprue. I've just cut the tubes away and added some "eyebrow-bone" with GS.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

Andi you offically rock....maybe even more than Avenged Sevenfold

Keep it coming

Damien
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, the GS work on the wizard is amazing.

Good stuff, keep it up.

Ash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    333 (x5)

Wow, what a selection.
    I was going to say that the biker was my favorite, aside from the excellent green skills, the choice of helmet/face piece is perfect. That was until I saw the flying madman with the hammer . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    273 (x3)

Wow, now this is the life. Takin' it all in, and no more hunting! I'm a little overwhelmed with sheer joy. It's all good stuff. Seriously. Thanks for starting this thread.
    -J

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

Some very cool stuff you got here. The nurgle biker is really cool.

I like how the tentacles on the winged sorcerer look like they are clear and filled with some disgusting fluid, like a sausage. Very nasty looking. And the predator look helps too.

Can't wait to see more of this stuff.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast