Frozencore needs to finish a model for once. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

Frozencore needs to finish a model for once.

You guys probably don't know this, but it is really hard for me to actually finish a model. I don't know why, I enjoy painting minis. Maybe it's my fear of commitment, maybe I can't "let go." Whatever the reason, I recently counted all of my partially painted to nearly finished models and I was shocked. I have 73(EDIT 88 ) models with paint on them that aren't actually finished, and I am sure there are probably more that I forgot. So I show you, members of Librarium Online, one of my great flaws when it comes to warhammer. Hopefully with a mix of shame from all my half finished models and your encouragement I can get all them finished. Some of these models are so old I have gotten much better since I started them, it is always interesting to see how people progress as painters.

Maybe I will post each of the unpainted models or squads and we could have anyone who is interested request which ones they want to see finished next?

(Note Finished Models have links)
    Models/Units: Finished, Unfinished, Current Bracket
    Banshee
    (Frozencore needs to finish a model for once.)Cairne Wraith #1
    Karchev
    Farseer
    Warp Spiders
    St. Celetine
    Retributors
    Cannoness

Grave Guard
    Warrior Priest
    Skeletons
    Beast Herd
    Ogre
    Rohirrim
    Black Coach
    Wolfen #1
    Wolfen #2
    Beastlord
    Zombies
    Cairn Wraith #2
    Jetbikes
    Rhino
    Exorcist
    BFG Fleet
    Battle Sister Squad
    Seraphim Squad

Last edited by frozencore; June 20th, 2008 at 06:29.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x1)

Maybe you could put up 10 pics at a time and we could all vote for one of them, then once you paint the chosen one you could put up another ten and so on.................sorry if I started ranting on.

-Dwayne
    CHK CHK BOOM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    Maybe you could put up 10 pics at a time and we could all vote for one of them, then once you paint the chosen one you could put up another ten and so on.................sorry if I started ranting on.

-Dwayne
    Hmmm. That sounds like a reasonable solution. I will cut it down to 4 at once just to make things more simple. I'll just go through whatever order I took the pictures in, so stuff I started 2 years ago might be up against stuff I did this week.

First Bracket:

Banshee:

Cairn Wraith #1:

Karchev:

Farseer:
    Last edited by frozencore; June 2nd, 2008 at 07:32.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x1)

IMO it's got to be Karchev, mainly cause it looks awsome so far (well actually they all do). Or maybe the Farseer but that's basically finished right?

I know this is a stupid thing to commment on but, nice photography, way better than the crap I do.

-Dwayne
    CHK CHK BOOM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

255 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    IMO it's got to be Karchev, mainly cause it looks awsome so far (well actually they all do). Or maybe the Farseer but that's basically finished right?

I know this is a stupid thing to commment on but, nice photography, way better than the crap I do.

-Dwayne
    Yeah, the Farseer only has like 20 more gems to go. He is pretty much finished. Oh, it gets worse....some of those rohirrim are done except for the fact that I haven't painted their arrows. It's silly, I don't know why I do it.

For the photos I just went into a well lit area. I'll do better when I post the final ones, I had some white balance troubles this time around.
    Last edited by frozencore; June 2nd, 2008 at 07:40.

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

231 (x4)

Thats some very nice painting you have there.

The monster guy in the first post looks so sad.... I think you should finish him. Haha.

If I have to pick from those 4, I would say karchev, as he looks close to done, and will be awesome finished.

Lets see some finished minis!

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    397 (x6)

I second Karchev, because Khador 'jacks look so awesome. Although the Banshee and Cairn Wraith were a close second and third with that really gorgeous looking blue.
    General Project Log Things I Paint
    Seeing Red A Khador Log
    Stuck Between Stations My Blog

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

I like your work FC, very nice, very clean. Like the colour scheme of the Farseer a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for the Cairn Wraith as it looks like it will be awsome when its done and i've never seen one of those before

I think this could turn out to be a realy fun project with the whole voting on what you paint
    I'm Useless :D

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Definitely go for either the Wraith or the Farseer. I think they're closest to finished, so you could get them done quicker. Also, I love your blues; they are extremely well done and I'd love to see them on a finished model.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast