Korsai's Empire - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Korsai's Empire

Proud banner bearer of LO Codicier_Valkus's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

24 (x2)

Korsai's Empire

Now that I've been able to get to Games Workshop again, (after months of doing almost nothing GW related) a couple of visits there has restored my desire to get painting and gluing again.

So I have a 1000pts Empire army list typed up, with a total of 85 models. Aye, theres much painting to be done.

Now heres two of the test pieces:

And another shot, guy on the right was done with a white undercoat to see which was easier to do Iyanden Darksun on, as you see, the results are identical, so I'm doing black undercoats as its quicker and makes metallics a breeze.

Due to the large amounts of models to be painted, I am keeping the painting reasonably simple but effective, some basing should getting things looking much neater. My gunners should look quite the part when they're in a nice long firing line.

All comments and critique welcome, I will try hard to update every 2 days and if I don't have anything new for my Empire ready to show, I'll zap up some photos of my other collections to keep things rolling.

Thank you and enjoy.

Edit: Minor update:

Heres more hand gunners getting their Iyanden Darksun basecoat, I have spray primed many models, these are just a few of them....

And yes, I know this isn't very intresting so far, the paintjobs for my rank and file dudes is being kept simple as there are 80 models forming my core choices. I also have hellblaster volley gun and some heroes to paint up too, who will get much more attention.

Last edited by Codicier_Valkus; June 5th, 2008 at 16:26. Reason: Updating
    "Fight for justice, not revenge."
    FoW Gepanzerte Panzergrenadiers who took a wrong turn at Tunisia and magically appeared in Normandy as Panzer Lehr: Wins: 11 Losses: 8

+ Reply to Thread