Librarium Online Forums banner

4th Dark Angels Battle Company (Task Force Vindico Militaris) Project log (PIC HEAVY)

10K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  urbanknight 
#1 ·
Ok well, I have a lot of work to do, suffice it to say I have a Lot. Way more then a stock battle company, so i figured I would share what I'm working on, mainly from a self motivational aspect, as damn. some times it just DRAGS on and on. ok so anyhow I'll show you my past three weeks of projects, as far as the DA anyways...

So basic Deathwing chaplain, vintage model. Modeled it before the powersword was illegalized and whatnot. Still working on the Crozius, don't much care for it yet.

The least Distinguished of my Dreadnoughts, Artemis is set in a Mortis configuration with twin-twinlinked lascannons. All my Dreads have magnetized arms with forgeworld weapons. so can be configured on a "per battle" basis. I also went back and picked out the extra lenses after this picture was taken, was bugging me.

Deathwing Librarian with a Force Axe... Really like how the Green just popped out on this one.

Deathwing Chaplain, Love this model but Damn. enough scrollwork?

Eh a first go on a squad of scouts, tried to "multiculturalize" them... mmm yeah. right.

This is the 3rd Deathwing squad... really my first attempt at doing more dynamic lighting techniques

eh... kinda idling away with my freehand banners as well... this is the deathwing banner in progress... eh bout 3 more hours of paint id say...

anyhow, will update as i finish things, thanks for looking comments welcome...

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.