4th Dark Angels Battle Company (Task Force Vindico Militaris) Project log (PIC HEAVY) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4th Dark Angels Battle Company (Task Force Vindico Militaris) Project log (PIC HEAVY)

Ok well, I have a lot of work to do, suffice it to say I have a Lot. Way more then a stock battle company, so i figured I would share what I'm working on, mainly from a self motivational aspect, as damn. some times it just DRAGS on and on. ok so anyhow I'll show you my past three weeks of projects, as far as the DA anyways...

So basic Deathwing chaplain, vintage model. Modeled it before the powersword was illegalized and whatnot. Still working on the Crozius, don't much care for it yet.

The least Distinguished of my Dreadnoughts, Artemis is set in a Mortis configuration with twin-twinlinked lascannons. All my Dreads have magnetized arms with forgeworld weapons. so can be configured on a "per battle" basis. I also went back and picked out the extra lenses after this picture was taken, was bugging me.

Deathwing Librarian with a Force Axe... Really like how the Green just popped out on this one.

Deathwing Chaplain, Love this model but Damn. enough scrollwork?

Eh a first go on a squad of scouts, tried to "multiculturalize" them... mmm yeah. right.

This is the 3rd Deathwing squad... really my first attempt at doing more dynamic lighting techniques

eh... kinda idling away with my freehand banners as well... this is the deathwing banner in progress... eh bout 3 more hours of paint id say...

anyhow, will update as i finish things, thanks for looking comments welcome...

-I'm not surrounded, I'm merely in a target rich enviroment..-
    LO paint log
    Recent Stuff

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking good so far, i'd say that banner was done! keep up the good work matey
    Back in the zone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh... was kinda going for something that was hypnotizingly good, im not that enthralled with it yet, so i guess when i zone out on it for an hour or more and not notice it'll be good.

-I'm not surrounded, I'm merely in a target rich enviroment..-
    LO paint log
    Recent Stuff

+ Reply to Thread