TCE's Treeman Ancient conversion WiP - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

TCE's Treeman Ancient conversion WiP

Howdy all,

I have been working on this conversion for a while now (busy schedule means not much time to get it done), and have had a few of my fellow Wood Elf players request pictures of him. Now owing to either my computer illiteracy or working on a mac (perhaps both), I was unable to upload them directly onto this thread, so I will just say go to my albums!

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/album.php?albumid=131

The project had a little hiccup a couple of weeks ago in the form of a friend accidentally knocking him off a table causing him to lose half of the canopy! However with the help of another friend all the damage has been successfully repaired and he promptly took vengeance by demolishing 3 units of the guy's Ogres .

I'll certainly try to get more done soon, most likely the feedback from you guys will motivate me further.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkently View Post
    Well, Wood Elves are unbeatable don't you know. Of course, now and then we throw a few games so that others don't get too discouraged.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Cool. Nice work, TCE. You do a nice job with your figs.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

Great stuff! Really like the look of the monster, even though I hates them darn Tree Elves and their tricks!

Tekore

+ Reply to Thread