Tale of Painters, 2nd Company - WHFB/Hordes [15th August Deadline] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Tale of Painters, 2nd Company - WHFB/Hordes [15th August Deadline]

In this thread members who signed up for the 'event' will be required to post each month - on the 15th of the month the following items:

* A picture of 200pts worth of miniatures that they have painted for the month's challenge
    * A picture of the entire army that they have painted thus far.

In addition, members are allowed to post any fluff or list that they have selected to use or comments which they decide to post. They are also allowed to have their own WIP blogs, but still must post the images in this thread.

Just a quick reminder, everyone - If you paint more than 200 points in a month, Kudos to ya. However, for the purposes of this project, please limit your monthly entries to as close to 200 points as you can muster, going a bit over in favor of being a bit under of course.

The following members have chosen to do a Fantasy army:

Blacknight
    WHFB
    Tomb Kings

Bleyden
    WHFB
    Lizardmen

DavidVC04
    WHFB
    Ogre Kingdoms

Skidman
    WHFB
    Hordes of Chaos

Trusty Gnoblar
    WHFB
    Ogre Kingdoms

Best of luck to you all! deadline is.... 15th August

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Hi All.

First of all I am paying a delayed joker for last month. I had actually painted something but never got around to posting it online as I was away.

Here is this months entry.

It is very brief as next months entry will be considerable more points (Tomb King characters on foot) so here we are.

I Ushabti at 65 points (I know it is alot less but have been working on other stuff too)

Army so far

Total points so far is 540 after 3 months of painting.

Regards

Marc
    Last edited by Blacknight; August 5th, 2008 at 00:22. Reason: Total points not included

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i've had some real trouble as my entry for this month was going to be my gorger, a butcher and skragg, which would have totaled 675 points and would have helped me catch up a little. but after taking pictures of the butcher, the gorger and something i was planning for the painting contest my camera died. So i was like ok i'll just enter those two.. but after uploading them onto my comp they decided they weren't going to upload onto Photobucket!!!!

So to stop my self from dropping out as theres only 5 people left i am going to have to use my old photo of Skragg which shows him around 80% done... I know it sounds like a load of excuses, but i swear i'm telling the truth. you can even add my hotmail (jakemcclung@hotmail.com) and i'll send you the 2 photo's through that.

heres a link just in case the above photo doesn't appear LINK

Next month I'll be using my dads camera and hopefully I'll be entering a new photo of Skragg alongside my gorger, butcher and maybe a slavegiant!
    Last edited by Trusty Gnoblar; August 15th, 2008 at 14:15.
    I'm Useless :D

Closed Thread