Librarium Online Forums banner

Fantasy Tzeentch

691 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Citizen 
#1 ·
So, here's where I'll be posting any progress on my current project, a Tzeentch Daemon army. I intend to keep it completely Tzeentch up to about 1000pts, then I'll probably chuck some Slaanesh or Khorne in there.

So far I've bought 3 Flamers, 3 Horrors and a Sorcerer, but I plan to get more Horrors til I have a decent sized squad. Any advice on what else I should get is welcome though.

As you'll see, the main colours of my army are going to be yellow and purple. I'll be using these to differentiate between squads, so one squad of Horrors may be purple, another yellow, another mixed etc.

Anyway, enough talking, here's what I've painted so far (minus a familiar):

1 Flamer:

1 Horror:

These 2 were tests for how the colour scheme would work, but painted well so I could use them if they were alright. I'm happy with the colour scheme so I'll be using it throughout the army.

I reckon the Flamer took about 2 hours, and the Horror 1 hour. So hopefully I'll have everything I've bought painted within a week, so I can buy some more stuff, and start converting a Herald/Blue Scribe at some point.

C&C welcome, as always.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Cheers guys. I've got another Horror to take photos of, aswell as a Sorceror I'll be using as a Herald. Oh the wonders of having a grandmother who lives in the middle of no-where. The amount of painting I get done. Haha.

Anyway, just finished 2. Here they are:

(unfortunately, the darkness of 1:45am and a yellow lightbulb don't produce the best photos, so i'll be taking some more tomorrow, just wanted to get these up)

C&C welcome, as usual.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.