The Knights Illuminati WIP Diaries - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Knights Illuminati WIP Diaries

The Knights Illuminati

The Knights Illuminati are a chapter i am working on, whom are an offshoot of the Crimson Fists. My fluff is revolving around my previous Gothic Campaign, the last game i played before I moved resulting in the Knights Barge the Democlese being boarded and crippled by the Chaos Cruiser Bloody Spire. The warriors of chaos and their infernal minions tore the ship apart, slaughtering many of the Knights onboard. It was the action of former Master Ian Gressari in ensuring the remnants of the First and Second regiments survival with his own life, slaughtering both the Warmaster Korauth and his Sorcerer Malekus in combat, with the remnants of his honour guard, leading to the retreat of the chaos forces aboard the Democlese to retreat. The damage dealt to the fledgling Knights was grevious, the Democlese barely surviving, while two of her sister barges went critical, slaying all but the handfull able to escape the massacre. Now it is left to Gressari's second in command Aurgus Kouss to bring his brothers to full strength, so that they may one day claim revenge upon their hated foes. (WIP)

Chapter Master Aurgus Kouss

Knight Illuminati Tactical Marine

These are the basic colorings i am wanting to incorperate into my army, and they as well are a work in progress. I will post updates as to how it is comming along, and invite criticisms. And feel free to add any tweaks as is, it would be appreciated to get tips from the best and brightest there is, which i say with little doubt that is you people here on LO. And thanks right now to -t for giving me the ideas to begin this much of the proccess.

Last edited by Kid-Blue; October 14th, 2008 at 14:12.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x6)

I like the fluff DMR, I think anything will work in the 41st millenium with a little imagination

Though, it would be great if I could see them. They can't load for some reason. Has anyone else got this problem too?

-Kai-Itza-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

I can't see the pictures! I'd love to see them as your fluff sounds interesting!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well hey, ill remake them and try throwing them up again ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonPrinceMindrot View Post
    Well hey, ill remake them and try throwing them up again ^^
    I'm keeping tuned then!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

Sounds like pretty good fluff! I'd like to see the pictures if you can get them back up, I'd like to see what scheme your going with! Keep us up to date with any more fluff please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okeydokey, reposted thanks to Photobucket (insert copywrite and blah blah blah)

Like I was saying earlier, this is a work in progress, and Im using my rather limited time of Battlefleet Gothic for inspiration here, (since i played the space marines and the last battle before i left resulted in chaos destroying everything but my single barge >.<) but this is the jist of it ^^ and feel free to make criticisms, i love criticisms, expecially from those whom are better than I, which is every single person on Librarium >.<

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x6)

If you could pull it off like that, then I'm hooked. I love it! Can't wait for you to post you WIP pics

-Kai-Itza-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

Those look really cool. I made a IF sergeant with black helmet and shoulder guards, to show his grieve. This is like that.

good job!
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was starting fluff, but i just got a call my black reach might have just come in, so i am running into town to check that out. Will edit this for working on fluff, ect, and might have a few pics up *fingers crossed*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast