Chaos Daemons of Kharne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member image vertification sux's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

Chaos Daemons of Kharne

Hey, I'm currently painting 20 chaos Daemons of kharne (not sure of spelling) and i'm about half way through.
    It's a commission from one of my mates and he's paying me £20 but I'm hoping for a lovely tip
    So yeah just gonna post what I have so far... after about 8 hours painting.

Colour scheme:
    Flesh: Mechrite Red foundation, Chestnut Ink, Blood red (highlight if need)
    Hair: Black+Bleached Bone mix, Black+Bleached Bone mix, Black+Bleached Bone mix
    - Gradually decreasing the amount of black and lighter dry brush.
    Bone: Bleached Bone, Graveyard Earth + little Chestnut ink (watered down), White+Bleached bone (dry brush/highlight)

Thats it really unless I ask if he wants basing

Picture_053.jpg (1.9 M
    Picture_052.jpg (1.9 M

The camera I have is not very good.

Anyone got any ideas, is it good painting, bad painting or am I spending too much time on the commission?

I might write like a ork but i fight like a poet.
    Some one tell me they have ever seen a nightbringer die from a Nemesis Force Weapon.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

82 (x1)

Firstly, those aren't Daemons of Khorne, they're the lovely new Dire Wolves.

In my opinion, I'd say you're about done for £20; you've put in a good few hour's love and produced a nice paintjob. Finish the teeth and fangs on the back row, maybe slosh some ink into the recesses and call it a day!

While it's very tempting to go OTT getting them to the level of perfection you'd desire for yourself, and that you are doing it for a friend, remember that these are not your models!

Another thing that I found out was that a friend might feel disappointed if in future they expect a lot of care and attention for what is actually very little money!
    Montyhaul's Models[/size][/indent]
    Warhammer minis for sale[/size][/indent]

+ Reply to Thread