Dark Eldar - Strip and Repaint - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Dark Eldar - Strip and Repaint

I've got all my old Dark Eldar back finally, but when I painted them many years ago, I used a now IMPOSSIBLE to find paint; the OLD Enchanted Blue. It was a great colour, but now I have no chance of getting any. I tried mixing up different blues to get the same colour, but it was futile. So now I need to find a NEW paint scheme and go with it. I'm not much of a painter, I only painted them so I could play in GW (but now they're more lax with painted models gaming instore...) and I intend to rush them again, only because I don't have a lot of time for myself nowadays.

But first, I need to strip my models! I'm buying Simple Green tomorrow, and will post on how well it goes (should go well). Any ideas on a paint scheme would be great. I like the colours: dark blue, black, dark green (especially British Racing Green!)

EDIT: I DARE you to mark this as spam Karmoon. I also like the way you change your font every time you abuse me <3<3<3<3<3

Last edited by kerpal_g; November 20th, 2008 at 14:59. Reason: Karmoon

+ Reply to Thread