themed Chaos space marine army ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

themed Chaos space marine army ideas

hi all,

so this isn't really a thread about a actual project but iv come up with a bunch of ideas and i just wanted to share them

so here we go:

my idea is to build a 40k army ( im new in 40k tho ) and i've come up with a theme based on some kind of (plague) monks ( a bit like the skaven ones ) for a chaos space marine army. My idea was to use the robes from dark angles ( which u can buy in the upgrade kit ) add some horns here and there, not really sure about if it is going to be nurgle or just undivided. I also thought of using the flagelants sprue for the books and scrolls and then using the actual flagelants to form a unit of possessed ( i mean they are madmenn running around and the demonicness comes from the possessed minds )

and i could use some help with equiping the marines because i have no expirince in 40k
    also the general will be the upper monk! aka chaos sorcerer.

roughly i thought:

HQ
    Sorcerer

Troops
    2 CSM squads

Elites
    Possessed

so let me know what u guys think! its going to be a 500p force btw.

EDIT: I really like the look of the Death shadows in the Chaos space marine codex

i've also got some more info on some of my choises but first i'll see if you guys like it

Last edited by Bennonator; March 10th, 2009 at 14:51.

+ Reply to Thread