So for my Tale of two gamer website I finally came to the decision that I wanted to do an Empire army.

Here is the list I came up with

Balthasar Gelt

Lvl 2 wizard
Crystal ball (reveal everything hidden in 24")
Sigial of sigmar (magic res 1)

Lvl 2 wizard
Staff of sorc (+1 dispel)

Doomfire ring
Hochland long rifle

x20 swordsmen
full command

x20 swordsmen
full command

x10 hand gunners

x10 hand gunners

x20 great swords
full command
banner of arcane warding (magic res 2)

x2 great cannons

Helstrom rocket battery

x3 units of 9 halberdiers as detatchments.

Now I was torn between the engineer or a warrior priest for the following reasons.

Engineers: BS 4 Helblaster..... who wouldn't want one of them, and with a long rifle being able to pick enemy wizards/assassins out from units.

Warrior priest: Hatred on the great swords would be great, as well as hopefully being able to cast the re-roll wounds spell on Gelt for some real destructive magic phases.

I also thought of taking 2 helblasters instead of one, but i'd rather play a couple of games with them before I make that decision.

As for taking Gelt, I've never taken a lvl 4 as my general before and as metal magic is in my opinion the best magic deck he seemed the perfect choice. Him being on a pegasus is not my ideal choice as it means he can be picked out unless hidden, but with a 3+ward he should be ok most of the time.

With the 2 lvl 2's they are their to draw out dispel dice. One will be taking Heavens mainly for portent of far. The other will be taking life again mostly for mistress of the marsh and any other spell as it is my second favorite deck.

I'm don't rightly know which province I will be painting them at the moment, I quite like the thought of Yellow.

I'll hopefully get some pictures up soon.

Check out and twogamer radio on itunes.