Chaos Undivided WiP (40k) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

Chaos Undivided WiP (40k)

Hey guys, i have lurked here for a while posted occassionally but more so in the various army forums, and on occassion here in the painting thread.

After seeing the great painting and painters here on LO i have finally been inspired enough to start improving my painting and make a decent start on the vast vast CSM army that i do have(It's around 5k points).

What i will be painting, most likely very slowly due to life, work and university mainly, will be pretty much a bit of everything, lots of infantry and a few vehicles, but will mainly be infantry now.

I am currently working on my 10 man plague marine squad, which consists of the Death guard box with some other models i wasn't using converted into some plague marines.

So without further ado my first Plague marine, who happens to be the icon bearer. ( He isn't relevant as an icon bearer in game, icon bearers just look cool in their respective squads when finished.)

Front on Shot (tried to get a decent shot of his face but camera wouldn't do it for me)

Overall i was really going for a relatively clean looking plague marine, but still having a dirty grimy feel, i think he turned out quite well

Thanks for looking guys.

Winter.

Last edited by Winter; August 16th, 2009 at 13:03.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1264 (x8)

That is a good looking model! However, I think he looks kinda sad :p Really like the colors. Looks dirty, yet clean.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

Thanks, he turned out close to what i was after, also the skin was some playing around, it can't really be seen but he has a muted grey and purple skin colour with the very final highlights in an almost regular tan skin colour.

Am currently working on one of his pals, whom is practically all basecoated, cept for his metallics, and will be moving onto highlighting shortly. Have been trying some more skin techniques on him ( he has the old school tentacle arm mutation) just to see how i am travelling and what looks interesting.

Will get pics up here when i get home from uni.

For those interested it was an attempt/take on the undead flesh in the most recent WD.

+ Reply to Thread