Doomlord's Chaos Space marines (warning Pic heavy) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doomlord's Chaos Space marines (warning Pic heavy)

WARNING PIC HEAVY

hello LO community. i love this forum. it has helped me alot in this game.

Every time i have a question, be it rules, or advice i know i can come to this site and get the help i m searching for.

I would want this to be my Permanent WIP showcase for my Chaos space marines. the Harbirngers of blood (former Blood angels).

This is my first time doing something like this (that will say upploading pics and showing of my minatures on the web), so bear whit me. i would appreciate any help i could get.

Group Pic

These are the marines that i finnaly have painted in a colour Scheme that i actually like .

Lord

This is my Lord named Cronos Bloodfiend, he was the former 1st company captain for the Angels of Baal succsesor chapter his name then was. Cronos Tancrede.

Troops

These are normal marines led by the Aspring champion Zephyros Stomrreacher former Tactical Seargent Zephyros Mattios .

These are normal marines led by the Aspring champion Tartarus Deathfinder former Tactical Seargent Tartarus Khiron.

Special

This is the Warbands Dreadnaught, Oceanus The Mad, former furious dreadnaught Oceanus Serpadon (as you probably can't see i love greek mythology )

This is a WIP of my slaughterfiend. i still don't have a name for him yet.

so what do you guys think? i would love some feedback

Last edited by Doomlord; October 17th, 2009 at 12:02.

+ Reply to Thread